PDA

View Full Version : Tesco

Kevin Milkins
20-Nov-09, 14:55
I had a pee in Tesco, Wick, last night and can highly recommend there toilet facilities. (very posh and clean) :Razz .

Well done to whoever is keeping the standard high.

Nacho
20-Nov-09, 23:34
meanwhile .... Homebase can't even manage to get a toilet roll holder to stay on the wall ..... if only they could get their hands on some wall plugs :confused

Bazeye
22-Nov-09, 14:35
Homebase have bought out Iceland. I bought a frozen chicken there and when I got it home one of the legs had dropped off.

NickInTheNorth
22-Nov-09, 14:41
This is what I love about the org, the totally surreal nature of some of the threads...

ShelleyCowie
22-Nov-09, 18:51
I had a pee in Tesco, Wick, last night and can highly recommend there toilet facilities. (very posh and clean) :Razz .

Toilets are ok. Shame about the cafe food! :confused

Kevin Milkins
23-Nov-09, 01:45
Toilets are ok. Shame about the cafe food! :confused

I have only eaten in the cafe once, about two years ago, and I have to agree it was not great, however I have some friends that eat their once a week and speak very highly of the fish and chips.

northener
23-Nov-09, 11:56

I agree, the free Cotswold Perfumery 'Oberon' aftershave and complimentery boot valet is absolutely topper.

I'm not sure about the gilded mirror frames though, a little too rococo for my taste.