PDA

View Full Version : Need more help!!!

Lindsay
20-Nov-09, 13:26
Thank you to all orgers who emailed over all the ace photos of weddings for our brochure.......brochure will be ready for Sundays wedding fayre. Now I need another favour if possible..................anyone who has taken video footage of weddings here at the Portlands would you be so kind as to send them to us via email so we can use them on our brand new website that is being set up. All names will be included in our website and a note of thanks also. Email to manager@portland-arms.co.uk

Thank you in advance!!!
Lindsay xx

crayola
21-Nov-09, 03:34
Thank you to all orgers who emailed over all the ace photos of weddings for our brochure.......brochure will be ready for Sundays wedding fayre. Now I need another favour if possible..................anyone who has taken video footage of weddings here at the Portlands would you be so kind as to send them to us via email so we can use them on our brand new website that is being set up. All names will be included in our website and a note of thanks also. Email to manager@portland-arms.co.uk

Thank you in advance!!!
Lindsay xx
How much do you pay?

Nacho
21-Nov-09, 03:39
How much do you pay?

i'm sure you can help yourself at the bar to all the community spirits !!

riggerboy
21-Nov-09, 08:58
i'm sure you can help yourself at the bar to all the community spirits !!

hahahaha now thats witty, bet the witch comes after yer soul now nacho,

but remember a witch can only put a spell on you that she is ready to recieve herself 6 fold