PDA

View Full Version : Help

daisychain
19-Nov-09, 23:10
Does anyone know of anywhere up here that stocks Naf Pro Feet for horses, getting it online is costing a small fortune in postage every month, any suggestions welcome:-)

cameroncara
19-Nov-09, 23:12
What about HIS in inverness??

Kathy@watten
20-Nov-09, 00:11
Speak to staff at geddes or CLB am surew they can get these items to order as I get my limestoneflour from them on special order.

daisychain
20-Nov-09, 11:46
Thanks for suggestions, will try Geddes and CLB first. HIS would charge postage. Why does anything horsey have to be so expensive. I was in a store not long ago to buy a fork, the ones in the horsey department were £8 dearer than the farm ones. The myth that anyone that has a horse is loaded is so not true!!!!!!

Jovi
20-Nov-09, 19:54
I've ordered NAF supplements through Geddes in Thurso a couple of times,so you shouldn't have a problem. Good luck. :)

munron
20-Nov-09, 20:21
I am pretty sure I seen it on the shelf in geddes today - the Thurso one

daisychain
21-Nov-09, 00:12
Geddes don't stock Pro Feet but they can get it for me however the vet has recommended farriers formula which Geddes do have in stock which means no more postage!!!, thanks for all suggestions

BINBOB
21-Nov-09, 11:05
Geddes don't stock Pro Feet but they can get it for me however the vet has recommended farriers formula which Geddes do have in stock which means no more postage!!!, thanks for all suggestions

Good news....;)