PDA

View Full Version : Celebritys Theses Days

Bingobabe
19-Apr-06, 21:28
Tom cruise and katie Holmes have had there baby then.I wonder what barmy Cruise thought the placenta tasted like yuk rather him than me lol.
And i wonder is katie Holmes had the silent birth tom had hoped for eh whats that all about then?

And gywenth parltrow has given birth to her second child and called the boy moses poor child well i was half expecting it to be called bannana or pear lol.

Celebritys today are they in need of some serious therapy or just a bit ecentric?

Whats your thoughts on this or is it just the likes of me that finds some of there behaviour a bit odd?:roll:

footie chick
19-Apr-06, 22:22
most celebrities nowadays have so much money they dont know what to do with it! and anyone can be famous for five minutes. Most are a few sandwiches short o a picnic!

candyfloss
19-Apr-06, 22:41
Celebs nowadays have too much money and not enought sense i think:eyes

Bingobabe
19-Apr-06, 23:11
Yes they are strange i read recently about how mean they actullay are having all that money and they wont even tip a waiter.

Carlo Gambino
20-Apr-06, 19:44
Chantelle, is now a celebrity........WHY?

changilass
20-Apr-06, 20:12
Chantelle, is now a celebrity........WHY?

You are not the only one to want an answer to this question Carlo

candyfloss
20-Apr-06, 20:53
OMG Chantelle just really gets on my nerves now[disgust]

willowbankbear
20-Apr-06, 21:20
I think the media were just looking for a new fresh hero, she was on t.v before I can vouch for that, she was on Soccer am on a saturday morning months ago modelling a strip(football) .

Probably she added that appearance to her c.v & the programmers thought ach chuck her in for e craic! The rest is history, but dina worry she`ll sooon vanish,unlike Jade Goody:p

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Apr-06, 21:26
I see that Tom and Katie called their bairn Suri,thinking it meant princess in Hebrew.Seems they got the spelling wrong.

A guy in the paper was saying,Suri is Japanese for pickpocket.

Saying that if I was Mr Cruise I would have called her Caribbean.:roll:

2little2late
20-Apr-06, 21:29
OMG Chantelle just really gets on my nerves now[disgust]

Really? Oh my god. [lol]

Bingobabe
20-Apr-06, 21:31
I see that Tom and Katie called their bairn Suri,thinking it meant princess in Hebrew.Seems they got the spelling wrong.

A guy in the paper was saying,Suri is Japanese for pickpocket.

Saying that if I was Mr Cruise I would have called her Caribbean.:roll:
:lol:
hehehehehehehehehhehehelol absolute class hehehehehhe

The Enigma
21-Apr-06, 01:14
I think the media were just looking for a new fresh hero, she was on t.v before I can vouch for that, she was on Soccer am on a saturday morning months ago modelling a strip(football) .

Probably she added that appearance to her c.v & the programmers thought ach chuck her in for e craic! The rest is history, but dina worry she`ll sooon vanish,unlike Jade Goody:p

I thought the whole point of Chantelle being in the BB house was that she was a "normal everyday person", yet she's been on tv, worked as a Paris Hilton lookalike and done modelling... not exactly what an average everyday person does! (and ok, she wasn't a celebrity either, but considering one of the so-called celebrities in there was only one cause she had and affair with someone, well, it really makes you wonder what makes a "celebrity" these days)?!

Never mind, I'm sure they'll disappear back into obscurity soon.

As for Jade Goody.... well, if I said what I thought about her I would be banned from this forum for sure :evil

RandomHero
21-Apr-06, 15:35
The word 'celebrity', is dead.

Billy Boy
21-Apr-06, 16:26
it's the bairn's i fell sorry for getting lumberd with name's like suri.apple.moses .trixe bel and the rest[smirk]

William
21-Apr-06, 16:32
it's the bairn's i fell sorry for getting lumberd with name's like suri.apple.moses .trixe bel and the rest[smirk]

That is a good point but i doubt they will be bullied in school because of it just because there parent/s are famous.

badger
21-Apr-06, 16:48

I heard on the radio that Fifi Trixiebelle (one of those is bad enough but both together?) is starting a campaign against ridiculous names. Good luck to her.

Saveman
21-Apr-06, 18:17
So you all wouldn't be tempted, even a little bit, to call your daughter Moonunit if you were millionaires?? :lol:

Billy Boy
21-Apr-06, 18:32
who do you think has the worst name out of this lot?:eek:

Audio Science (son of Shannyn Sossaman)
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (daughter of Michael Hutchence)
Jermajesty (son of Jermaine Jackson)
Phinnaeus (son of Julia Roberts)
Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee)
Puma (daughter of Erykah Badu)
Rumer Glenn (daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis)
Sage Moonblood (son of Sylvester Stallone)
Speck Wildhorse (son of John Mellencamp)

Oddquine
21-Apr-06, 18:38
And my son rants at me because I called him Martin Craig!

I think he has a lot for which to be thankful.....just imagine what I COULD have called him!

obiron
21-Apr-06, 19:39
who is Shannyn Sossaman mr and mrs billy boy??
thought i read a celeb mag or 2 but never heard o her.

Billy Boy
21-Apr-06, 19:51
who is Shannyn Sossaman mr and mrs billy boy??
thought i read a celeb mag or 2 but never heard o her.

she is a actress who has stared in a knight's tale. and 40 day's and 40 night's and the rules of attraction and she's a bit of alright:p

scorrie
21-Apr-06, 19:53
Tom Cruise is away with the fairies. If that were not bad enough he also has not the foggiest idea of what true love and a meaningful relationship is. Every woman he meets is his soul mate, well till next week anyway. I dare say when Thomas was a lad his ambition was to have more money than sense. When he earned his first quarter, on his paper round, his objective was achieved. I can only hope that Tom will choose to live a silent life and that the government will impose a total ban on Cruise "Missile" activity in the future. ie I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Her

Tom cruise and katie Holmes have had there baby then.I wonder what barmy Cruise thought the placenta tasted like yuk rather him than me lol.
And i wonder is katie Holmes had the silent birth tom had hoped for eh whats that all about then?

And gywenth parltrow has given birth to her second child and called the boy moses poor child well i was half expecting it to be called bannana or pear lol.

Celebritys today are they in need of some serious therapy or just a bit ecentric?

Whats your thoughts on this or is it just the likes of me that finds some of there behaviour a bit odd?:roll:

obiron
21-Apr-06, 20:27
she is a actress who has stared in a knight's tale. and 40 day's and 40 night's and the rules of attraction and she's a bit of alright:p

still not sure but could be cos i havent seen the three movies. will take your word that she's a bit of alright. josh hartnett is more ma cuppa tea.