PDA

View Full Version : Lockers at Inverness Railway Station

Cupcake
19-Nov-09, 00:04
Hi, Wondering if anyone can help... Does anyone know if there is still lockers to hire at Inverness train station? x

shazzap
19-Nov-09, 00:05
Hi, Wondering if anyone can help... Does anyone know if there is still lockers to hire at Inverness train station? x

My daughter used these last week.

Cupcake
19-Nov-09, 00:12
Thankyou x

Serenity
19-Nov-09, 00:18
Yes there are but last two times I used (or tried to use) them I had problems. Most recently they were closed due to sick leave which could not be covered - I know it couldn't be helped but having to lug my bags around while shopping between trains was not fun. The time before I put my stuff in the locker and went back to collect them before my train North left. There was no-one there and it was locked up with a sign stating "Car park checking - be back soon". It took forever and made me a nervous wreck thinking I would miss my train.

Cupcake
19-Nov-09, 00:56
Maybe i better phone and check.... Im taking my little girls car seat with us... I stupidly took it out of the car while her dad was away and we are going to meet him and come back up in the car!!! Hopefully it will be open... Imagine pushing a pram and carrying a car seat round Inverness!!

George Brims
19-Nov-09, 01:07
If it's raining you could wear it upside down on your head.

webmannie
19-Nov-09, 01:41
If it's raining you could wear it upside down on your head.

Like your thinking, on the heid, slip arms out each side of the seat belts, clip across the chest. :lol::lol:

Fran
19-Nov-09, 01:49
The best place for a locker is in the Chest Heart and Stroke place which is very near to the station. It is in their toilet building. opposite their shop. in Mealmarket close off the high street you hire a locker and have the key for £1 a day. Its great for shopping as you can just keep going in and putting stuff in your locker. they close at 5. I find it very reliable. at the station it costs £3 and the man is not always there. Plus I just hate it when he goes through all my things in my case, which is time consuming too.

bekisman
19-Nov-09, 11:37
This is a good link, you can check any railway Stations facilities: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/inv/details.html (and yes they do)

Fran
03-Sep-13, 19:10
Can you leave a case in lockets overnight at Inverness?