PDA

View Full Version : Best community website

achingale
18-Nov-09, 19:28
I have been looking through the Org since I joined and I have to say, and I hope you will all agree, that this is the best community website I have ever seen! It is packed with information, easy to use and I really enjoy being part of it. :)

cuddlepop
18-Nov-09, 21:01
I have been looking through the Org since I joined and I have to say, and I hope you will all agree, that this is the best community website I have ever seen! It is packed with information, easy to use and I really enjoy being part of it. :)

The bit I think is great is that its more than a community website.We've got Orgers as far away as America and Australia.:D

ShelleyCowie
18-Nov-09, 21:07
The bit I think is great is that its more than a community website.We've got Orgers as far away as America and Australia.:D

Yup! My Uncle who is a member here lived in thurso but now lives in South Carolina (i think, cant remember if thats right) :Razz

Ricco
18-Nov-09, 21:33
Now - this thread I DO agree with. I really enjoy the diversity, the friendliness and the help that everyone offers. I cannot understand why a few people want to turn it into yet another slagging argumentative site. We are different and like being that way. ;)

unicorn
18-Nov-09, 21:36
Absolutely agree the org is full of fantastic information.
I tend to look here before the phonebook these days [lol]

northener
18-Nov-09, 23:04
Nah, it's crap.

Worst site I've ever seen in my life.............................................

Invisible
18-Nov-09, 23:10
It' a great site, made some good friends since I joined the forum

upolian
19-Nov-09, 00:43
what other community sites have you seen?to be honest i find the orkney forum better for various reasons

chef4celebrations
19-Nov-09, 00:44
i must agree with you upolian, the orkney website is great and they even have a joke section.

upolian
19-Nov-09, 00:46
i must agree with you upolian, the orkney website is great and they even have a joke section.

people on the orkney site actually laugh.....not jump down your throat because they disagree with something

chef4celebrations
19-Nov-09, 00:48
people on the orkney site actually laugh.....not jump down your throat because they disagree with something

WHAT YOU MEAN SHOUT.......lol

upolian
19-Nov-09, 00:51
WHAT YOU MEAN SHOUT.......lol

i was thinking accuse people of something they didnt do;)i havnt got my letter:roll:

chef4celebrations
19-Nov-09, 00:53
i was thinking accuse people of something they didnt do;)i havnt got my letter:roll:

what letter you waiting for?

upolian
19-Nov-09, 00:54
what letter you waiting for?

the leter A

chef4celebrations
19-Nov-09, 00:55
oh ok :confused

trix
19-Nov-09, 01:26
i agree its a crackin site, its ma homepage :D

Invisible
19-Nov-09, 10:26

the org has a joke section.

teddybear1873
19-Nov-09, 16:52
Yup! My Uncle who is a member here lived in thurso but now lives in South Carolina (i think, cant remember if thats right) :Razz

Correct Shelley, your geography is spot on.

upolian
20-Nov-09, 11:08
the org has a joke section.

yeh...the general section.....:roll:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Nov-09, 20:39

Totally agree.Big thumbs up.The website is fantastic.:)