PDA

View Full Version : Park hampers

american gal
18-Nov-09, 17:15
Hi there i live just outside thurso and have been waiting in all day for my hampers to arrive as today is the delivery day but i am still waiting?? This is the first time that i have used park hampers. Is anyone else waiting today in caithness for hampers from park? Has it arrived? I think ill give it untill 6oclock then give the park people a bell.

mil1
19-Nov-09, 17:28
All hampers will be delivered Monday. I phoned the courier and they didnt recieve all hampers yesterday from park they are getting the rest tomorrow.:D

american gal
19-Nov-09, 18:50
ok thanks for that :Razzthey didnt call me back to let me know where is was they are very busy at this tome of year mind you.

grumpy1
19-Nov-09, 22:38
no me either when i phoned they told me i could expect my hamper anytime upto 8pm....frustrating as my letter said between 8am an 3pm ...what a total waste of my onlyday off...ggrrrr[mad]

bettedaviseyes
20-Nov-09, 17:22
hey my sister lives in thurso and she was meant to get her's today but never she called them and they told her it will be next week before she can get due to the weather conditions 'floods' and plus they never got all there's orders to delivery to.