PDA

View Full Version : My new snake <3 <3

Phoenix200416
18-Nov-09, 00:30
This is Tienan. She is an Anery Corn Snake Hatchling. She is 5 months old and so cute! Too cute not to share!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/phoenix200416/Tienan/101E8451.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/phoenix200416/Tienan/101E8433.jpg

Phoenix200416
18-Nov-09, 00:31
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/phoenix200416/Tienan/101E8435.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/phoenix200416/Tienan/101_8418.jpg

cameroncara
18-Nov-09, 16:26
She is lovely, but i have to say im not a big fan of snakes, but i would love an iguana.
How big will she grow???

porshiepoo
18-Nov-09, 17:56
O.M.G Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
It's positively frightening. Don't you get nightmares just imagining it getting out and eating you whole? Don't believe that it can't either, I've seen those nature programmes and they can!!!:eek:

Best you keep posting on here regular so that we know you're still alive.

You brave, brave person!

Tilly Teckel
18-Nov-09, 18:07
I think she's very cute! Guess you've got a while to go before she'll be big enough to even try eating you, so that's good... ;)

young_fishin_neep
18-Nov-09, 19:55
she is beautiful! xx

Tugmistress
18-Nov-09, 21:00
nice addition pheonix :) very pretty :)

skinnydog
18-Nov-09, 21:30
Not my choice of pet but it is a beauty. Looks a bit long for my liking. Best of luck to you!!

Serenity
18-Nov-09, 22:07
Oh wow she has gorgeous colouring. If you don't mind could you tell me where you got her (in pm). I currently have a 2 year old candycorn morph cornsnake. I have had her since only a few months and didn't really notice the size change until I was looking at old pics the other day! Wow.

Phoenix200416
19-Nov-09, 23:28
She is lovely, but i have to say im not a big fan of snakes, but i would love an iguana.
How big will she grow???

Thanks Cara! Iguanas are very cool I have to admit, don't think I have the space for one of those though!

She will make about 5-6ft though there have been some cases of Corn Snakes growing to 7ft. I don't think she will get that big though.

O.M.G Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!
It's positively frightening. Don't you get nightmares just imagining it getting out and eating you whole? Don't believe that it can't either, I've seen those nature programmes and they can!!!:eek:

Best you keep posting on here regular so that we know you're still alive.

You brave, brave person!

Awww...you'll hurt her feelings ^_~ she is very cute. Don't panic she will NEVER be big enough to eat me! She will be quite long at 5/6ft but she will be to slender to be able to eat me. She wouldn't be able to manage my bunched fist. ^_^

Though, for your peace of mind I will make sure that I am online more regular so that you know I am still alive.

I think she's very cute! Guess you've got a while to go before she'll be big enough to even try eating you, so that's good... ;)

Thank you. She is a wee honey. Hopefully by the time she reaches adulthood she will be tame enough not to try LMAO ^_~

she is beautiful! xx

Thank you! x x x

nice addition pheonix. very pretty

Thanks very much. I love her to pieces already!

Not my choice of pet but it is a beauty. Looks a bit long for my liking. Best of luck to you!!

She's only about a foot long if that at the moment. So just a shoelace LOL ^_^ She looks so big in the pictures, but in the flesh she is so tiny!

Oh wow she has gorgeous colouring. If you don't mind could you tell me where you got her (in pm). I currently have a 2 year old candycorn morph cornsnake. I have had her since only a few months and didn't really notice the size change until I was looking at old pics the other day! Wow.

Thankyou she is a pretty colour, thats one of the reasons I had to have her! Do you mean the Candy Cane morph or the Amel morph? I know that Amel's are sometimes called Candycane, although there is an actually Candy Cane Morph now that is red and white like a candy cane that you have on the tree at christmas.

I have PM'd you.