PDA

View Full Version : 2012

cja275
17-Nov-09, 21:20
Has anyone been to see 2012 yet?

Saw it at the weekend and was massively disappointed....

The action scenes were great but there was far too much padding in between. The ending was more cringle worthy and cheesy than any film I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen quite a few!

I was disappointed with myself for not walking out after 90 minutes, which would have been a much better length for the film rather than the 2 ½ hours+ that it was.

Having said that I’ll still watch it again when it comes out on DVD/BluRay, the actions scenes really are that good, but only with generous use of the fast forward button!

Overall – at least an hour too long but fantastic action scene. Is it worth going to the cinema to watch, tough one, but no not really, it’s just too long....

Fluff
20-Nov-09, 00:05
Yes myself and my OH saw this Monday. I really enjoyed it. Very cheesy but liek you said, the action scenes were really good. I only found myself checking the time in the last 1/2 hour, the film kept me gripped the rest of the way.

porshiepoo
24-Nov-09, 23:20
I actually really liked this film. I was a tad concerned about the length of it but can honestly say I thought it was fab from beginning to end!

teddybear1873
25-Nov-09, 04:51
Just another Day After Tomorrow by the looks of it. I haven't seen it yet but the wife wants to go.