PDA

View Full Version : Spinning.

porshiepoo
17-Nov-09, 17:11
Does anyone know of any Spinning classes in Wick or Caithness?

Invisible
17-Nov-09, 18:36
after the waterfront on a Saturday night, heads start spinning

George Brims
17-Nov-09, 21:38
Seeing as it's Caithness, you had better clarify what kind of spining class you're seeking. Is it the kind with wool and a wheel thingy, or the kind where some scrawny harridan yells encouragement while you ride a stationary bike?

porshiepoo
18-Nov-09, 14:32
Seeing as it's Caithness, you had better clarify what kind of spining class you're seeking. Is it the kind with wool and a wheel thingy, or the kind where some scrawny harridan yells encouragement while you ride a stationary bike?

:lol:
Yes, it would seem I have certainly confused some people. lol. I just never even thought about wool spinning.

Just to clarify, it's the latter - Scrawny harridan yelling encouragement while I ride a stationary bike. :lol:

George Brims
18-Nov-09, 21:15
I really don't fancy that at all. I would rather be out in the open air riding my bike. The only advantage to the indoor kind is the lack of things trying to run me over. However my preference would be to watch TV or read a book while using my own stationary machine at home.

porshiepoo
19-Nov-09, 08:10
I really don't fancy that at all. I would rather be out in the open air riding my bike. The only advantage to the indoor kind is the lack of things trying to run me over. However my preference would be to watch TV or read a book while using my own stationary machine at home.

I do that too - although I don't read at the same time. lol.
I need classes such as spinning as I'm training for Cycle China and spinning helps add a bit of interest to the training schedule.