PDA

View Full Version : I'm a celeb, get me etc etc

dortmunder
16-Nov-09, 14:43
I watched the first episode on Sunday night as it's a good way of wasting time. Today (Monday) I read this in my paper:

"The first episode of the new series, which aired on ITV last night, included footage of Strictly Come Dancing professional Camilla Dallerup, 35, showering in a black two piece."

If it did, I'd have spotted it, believe me...

"Sam and Gino...winning 9 meals for the camp. Inevitably, it all went downhill with all celebrities competing in the next task and winning just 4 meals"

Eh? The next task was voted for 'live' at 10.30pm our time and the cleaner woman was chosen. Are the papers just making this stuff up?

Sandra_B
16-Nov-09, 15:14
I didn't see any of that either. Maybe that is what they will be showing tonight as last night was the morning over there so they probably did that during the day...yesterday.

Does that make any sense? It did in my head.

Hope the press is not going to spoil it all along.

Invisible
16-Nov-09, 15:54
who's in it this year. are they actually what you call celebrities or just have appeared on tv one or twice

ShelleyCowie
16-Nov-09, 16:36
who's in it this year. are they actually what you call celebrities or just have appeared on tv one or twice

Justin and colin, kim from how clean is your house, george hamilton, jimmy white, lucy from eastenders, someone from that band mystique (sp) and some others! but Jordan is going back in :roll: Great eh! I was looking forward to this year but with her going in i am dreading it!

The papers do seem to have fuffed it all up tho.

dortmunder
16-Nov-09, 20:35
I didn't see any of that either. Maybe that is what they will be showing tonight as last night was the morning over there so they probably did that during the day...yesterday.
Aye, I can see that for the 'Camilla in the shower' bit but not the whole team doing a trial. Maybe tonight's programme will reveal all (about the multi-team trial that is, not Camilla. Mind you, I wouldn't complain either way...).

Whitewater
16-Nov-09, 23:04
It's just an excuse to give failed celebrities a bit of exposure in an attempt to revitalise their careers. In Jordans case she must be looking for another husband whom she will love till hell freezes over. Poor Peter Andre, he didn't realise we were into global warming.