Foxy
15-Nov-09, 23:59
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4769/sandie017.jpg

Jovi
16-Nov-09, 00:03
Aaaaw,they are soooo cute,glad they're home and safe :lol:

balto
16-Nov-09, 00:21
oh what a lovely lot they are, and im pleased to say one is going to be coming and living with us, he wont replace sandy, but it is really company for benny as he is lost without his dad(wasnt really), and the kids and myself cant wait to make a fuss over our lastest addition, just got to think of a name.

ShelleyCowie
16-Nov-09, 00:21
Awwww the one on the left reminds me of Brenon...he is sitting right here. But your kittys nose is darker! Like a wee button!

And i like the one thats hiding...ninjas! They are everywhere! Be very wary of that one...gonna be trouble by the looks of it! [lol]

BINBOB
16-Nov-09, 11:09
oh what a lovely lot they are, and im pleased to say one is going to be coming and living with us, he wont replace sandy, but it is really company for benny as he is lost without his dad(wasnt really), and the kids and myself cant wait to make a fuss over our lastest addition, just got to think of a name.

Great news....wishing u all well.;)

balto
16-Nov-09, 15:18
Great news....wishing u all well.;)thankyou binbob, well sam has arrived, he is a bit scared yet but he will soon come round, i still feel bad mayby sandy will think we dont love him, but this isnt the case poor benny is struggling so much since sandy died, i thought a new play friend would help him get over it, and so far they are getting on well.

balto
16-Nov-09, 15:21
Awwww the one on the left reminds me of Brenon...he is sitting right here. But your kittys nose is darker! Like a wee button!

And i like the one thats hiding...ninjas! They are everywhere! Be very wary of that one...gonna be trouble by the looks of it! [lol]
well shelley the one in the middle is sam, and he is such a cutie, benny is enjoying having him here,

ShelleyCowie
16-Nov-09, 17:08
well shelley the one in the middle is sam, and he is such a cutie, benny is enjoying having him here,

Aww glad that benny has a new friend! But as i said that one is a ninja and is gonna cause mayhem!! lol!