PDA

View Full Version : Money Back Please!

Tubthumper
15-Nov-09, 10:53
I'm not happy. I've been paying for our National higher education system since I was 16, based on the premise that the brightest and the best of our citizens could develop, largely at the expense of the other citizens of the nation, to become leaders in their fields and improve our country.
However after 30 years of shelling out, all I seem to have received in return is a bunch of greedy, self-serving excuse merchants who have bled the country of everything worthwhile and left us at the bottom of the developed world pecking order.
I would like either a refund or an explanation.

Venture
15-Nov-09, 11:01
I'm not happy. I've been paying for our National higher education system since I was 16, based on the premise that the brightest and the best of our citizens could develop, largely at the expense of the other citizens of the nation, to become leaders in their fields and improve our country.
However after 30 years of shelling out, all I seem to have received in return is a bunch of greedy, self-serving excuse merchants who have bled the country of everything worthwhile and left us at the bottom of the developed world pecking order.
I would like either a refund or an explanation.

Join the queue.;)

achingale
15-Nov-09, 11:48
I would go for a refund ;)

peedie man
15-Nov-09, 13:06
All is not lost,you have paid so many folk can fill out forms to claim invalidity benefit,alcoholic allowance,ect