PDA

View Full Version : Lottie

BINBOB
14-Nov-09, 13:44
Well it has been quite a morning....Lottie[blue roan cocker] has a tumour on her lip[was being removed on 25th].However,discovered it had BURST this morning..........she was covered in blood,as were the bedding ,the room she was sleeping in ,fridge freezer,the doors etc...also Phoebe basset got her nose covered too.

What a mess,so fast call to vet...she is now in there and will be operated on later today.

Have just calmed down enough to go on computer before starting housework.;)

teenybash
14-Nov-09, 14:01
Oh my Lord what a shock you must have got!!!!!! Never mind the mess, all thoughts for Lottie and her recovery. Lots of twinkling healing lights for the lovely girl to ensure a quick and speedy recovery...........updates pleeeeeze.

KCI
14-Nov-09, 15:48
What a shock that must have been for you.
Poor Lottie.
Hope everything goes OK and that she makes a quick recovery - keep us updated.

unicorn
14-Nov-09, 18:05
Oh no poor dog, I hope all goes well for her. It is horrible when they are not themselves.

BINBOB
14-Nov-09, 19:13
Thank u all...Lottie is now back home,minus 2 little tumours...she is a very determined little cocker and managed to spout blood all over before she was even in the car!!It is a very vascular area............so a head collar was then attatched ,in the car as there was absolutely Nooooooooooooo way she was coming back into the surgery!

One of my lovely neighbours had driven me in in his car as I am not good ,driving at night.He lifted her into the house...where she growled at the other girls...but then demanded her dinner..not easy with the head collar on,but determined as ever,she ate all of it.

She is more settled now ,but will need a close eye kept on her,,do not want the stitches removed before 10 days are up!!

Thank u again ,for ur good wishes[ Big lick from Lottie cocker.];):D

cuddlepop
14-Nov-09, 20:08
What a fright you must have got this morning BINBOB,glad your wee lady is feeling better now.:D

Vistravi
14-Nov-09, 22:32
Thank u all...Lottie is now back home,minus 2 little tumours...she is a very determined little cocker and managed to spout blood all over before she was even in the car!!It is a very vascular area............so a head collar was then attatched ,in the car as there was absolutely Nooooooooooooo way she was coming back into the surgery!

One of my lovely neighbours had driven me in in his car as I am not good ,driving at night.He lifted her into the house...where she growled at the other girls...but then demanded her dinner..not easy with the head collar on,but determined as ever,she ate all of it.

She is more settled now ,but will need a close eye kept on her,,do not want the stitches removed before 10 days are up!!

Thank u again ,for ur good wishes[ Big lick from Lottie cocker.]

You've got your work cut out for you making sure her stiches stay in! She sounds like she'll find a way ;) They are wee monkeys pets aren't they? My cat is just as bad when it comes to stiches. :roll:

I hope they do manage to stay in! I have a feeling she'll try every trick in the book to get at them.

I do like Lottie's spirit! Very determined :D

BINBOB
14-Nov-09, 22:49
You've got your work cut out for you making sure her stiches stay in! She sounds like she'll find a way ;) They are wee monkeys pets aren't they? My cat is just as bad when it comes to stiches.

I hope they do manage to stay in! I have a feeling she'll try every trick in the book to get at them.

I do like Lottie's spirit! Very determined :D

Thanks Vistravi....it sounds like u really know her..real determination to get her own way with most things and she does it all so quietly.Never a sound from her...just the silent stares!!Quite a girlie.;)

poppett
14-Nov-09, 22:55
Wishing Lottie a speedy recovery.

daisychain
14-Nov-09, 23:48
Wishing you both well, i'm sure Lottie will have a speedy recovery X

Vistravi
15-Nov-09, 16:35
Thanks Vistravi....it sounds like u really know her..real determination to get her own way with most things and she does it all so quietly.Never a sound from her...just the silent stares!!Quite a girlie.;)

Aye the stares are the best way :lol: My cat gives me the malvonent stares as she knows i can never ignore them for long. :eek:

teenybash
15-Nov-09, 17:49
What a cocky little cocker Lottie is,who sounds as if she is going to be just fine...................:)

carasmam
15-Nov-09, 18:55
Here's to a fast recovery. She sounds like she has spirit :D

BINBOB
15-Nov-09, 19:03
Carasmam/Teenybash...u are not wrong there,she is a very independent ,spirited,.determined wee cocker.Very intelligent.

She is now coping well with her head collar...no other dog I have ever had has managed to do so well.I have been scratching her wee ears/nose /head for her,which she loves.

Still can not wait until the stitches are out before I will relax!!!!;)

BINBOB
15-Nov-09, 19:04
Wishing you both well, i'm sure Lottie will have a speedy recovery X

Thank u very much ,daisychain...Phoebe says Hello!!!!!;)