PDA

View Full Version : Scorrie - PM Box

canuck
17-Apr-06, 21:15
Scorrie I was hoping to find out what the bribe was for the quiz answers for next Sunday, but your PM box is full.

Moira needs to know too.

Do freshly baked pies work with you as well as they do with ACameron?

acameron
17-Apr-06, 21:51
Dinna do it mate - still havent been paid yet.

scorrie
17-Apr-06, 23:37
Scorrie I was hoping to find out what the bribe was for the quiz answers for next Sunday, but your PM box is full.

Moira needs to know too.

Do freshly baked pies work with you as well as they do with ACameron?

Have created some space in my inbox.

I have had my lifetime's share of pies already and diabetes is not a good bedfellow for pastry. I am sure ACamerons pies are in transit, probably a large Ford Transit LOL

Answers to the next quiz can be found under the second one-armed bandit in Scotscoup bookmakers, however staff have been alerted to tazer anyone not leaving a £5 betting credit in my name before attempting to recover the answers.

canuck
19-Apr-06, 04:58
Fair enough!

changilass
20-Apr-06, 21:15
Answers to the next quiz can be found under the second one-armed bandit in Scotscoup bookmakers, however staff have been alerted to tazer anyone not leaving a £5 betting credit in my name before attempting to recover the answers.[/QUOTE]

Don't believe it, went in, left the credit and what do I find behind the second one-armed bandit ......... dust, nowt but dust, claimed the cretid back quick smart

canuck
20-Apr-06, 23:58
....... dust, nowt but dust, claimed the cretid back quick smart

Certainly no slouches amongst the female players at the quiz!

scorrie
22-Apr-06, 12:40
Answers to the next quiz can be found under the second one-armed bandit in Scotscoup bookmakers, however staff have been alerted to tazer anyone not leaving a £5 betting credit in my name before attempting to recover the answers.

Don't believe it, went in, left the credit and what do I find behind the second one-armed bandit ......... dust, nowt but dust, claimed the cretid back quick smart[/QUOTE]

I heard there was anithir wifie in earlier. I expect she will be scoring 20/20 this week and all for a mere £5. Then again I may change the questions, that'll teach fowk who try to cheat!!

golach
22-Apr-06, 12:54
I heard there was anithir wifie in earlier. I expect she will be scoring 20/20 this week and all for a mere £5. Then again I may change the questions, that'll teach fowk who try to cheat!![/quote]

notice the emphasis on the word wifie, you never see any of us fellas looking to cheat or offer bribes, does that not tie in with another thread on the boards, ye just canna trust the female sex :evil [smirk]

changilass
22-Apr-06, 14:47
I heard there was anithir wifie in earlier. I expect she will be scoring 20/20 this week and all for a mere £5. Then again I may change the questions, that'll teach fowk who try to cheat!!

notice the emphasis on the word wifie, you never see any of us fellas looking to cheat or offer bribes, does that not tie in with another thread on the boards, ye just canna trust the female sex :evil [smirk][/QUOTE]

So says the google king lol

scorrie
22-Apr-06, 17:55
notice the emphasis on the word wifie, you never see any of us fellas looking to cheat or offer bribes, does that not tie in with another thread on the boards, ye just canna trust the female sex :evil [smirk]

So says the google king lol[/QUOTE]

Aye, someone did say his full name was Googolach ;o)

canuck
22-Apr-06, 18:19
So says the google king lol

My computer just crashes if I try to google in the quiz room. I have to find someway to compensate for that handicap. Bribery is my only option. It just levels the playing field for me.