PDA

View Full Version : Beauticians?

Murph
13-Nov-09, 19:49
Has anyone tried the new beauty place in henrietta street?

LMS
13-Nov-09, 22:42
VERY nice salon and Jo is very good. Well worth a look. Maybe a bit pricier than other salons in Wick for basics like waxing but for facials and body treatments, I don't think anyone else in Wick could compete for premises, relaxation factor and professionalism.

Alana
13-Nov-09, 23:38
Went there recently to have my teeth whitened. Very impressed with the salon and staff. Tastefully decorated to a very high standard. Would highly recommend.

rabc
14-Nov-09, 15:30
totally agree i come from thurso to go to jo;s
VERY nice salon and Jo is very good. Well worth a look. Maybe a bit pricier than other salons in Wick for basics like waxing but for facials and body treatments, I don't think anyone else in Wick could compete for premises, relaxation factor and professionalism.
would recommend to anyone to try it out .

smee
15-Nov-09, 21:47
Totally agree, but I think the little extra cost for waxing with the more expensive hot wax is well worth it as I find it a lot less painfull especially in the sensative areas.

kanenka
17-Nov-09, 21:47
hi there,
can i ask how the did it and what cost was it? would like to have it done, is it worth it.
thanks.

Went there recently to have my teeth whitened. Very impressed with the salon and staff. Tastefully decorated to a very high standard. Would highly recommend.