PDA

View Full Version : Waterproof trousers

Dynamic Sounds
12-Nov-09, 20:41
Anyone know why it should be that my dog bites my waterproof trousers when ever I wear them?

Is isnt the noise they make, as he even bites them when I'm standing still. I've just returned from a short walk and have 3 small holes, 1 med hole and a big hole in them, so they are now headed for the bin.

G

buggyracer
12-Nov-09, 20:45
because you let him :roll: :)

Vistravi
12-Nov-09, 21:08
Maybe its the feel of it your dog likes. My cat loves my dressing gown. she loves digging her claws in it and doing a wee three turn circle every time. Animals sometimes just don't have an actual reason for doing things! ;)

Rheghead
12-Nov-09, 21:14
What is the material made from?

joxville
12-Nov-09, 21:33
Maybe you look sexy in them. :eek:

northener
12-Nov-09, 21:57
It could be that the materiel is a bit baggy and flappy..and he thinks it's good fun!:Razz

Or it could be that he finds the change to your outline slightly disturbing and that's why he's biting.

Some dogs don't like anything that alters the shape of humans into something less recognisable (in their mind), good examples are people carrying sacks such as posties of paperboys - or even someone riding a bicycle. Put the same people in front of the mutt without their 'atta chments' and the dog rarely bats an eyelid.

Mind you, many years ago one of my neighbours had a cantankerous Jack Russell that used to fly out of the house and rag his trouser leg every night when he came home and put one foot out of the car. so maybe your dog is just a nutter......:Razz

Ricco
13-Nov-09, 21:19
He read that they were waterproof and wanted to see if they were bloodproof?

Amy-Winehouse
13-Nov-09, 22:09
It could be that the dog is so intelligent that he knows that it is waterproof trousers, he understands why you are wearing them , that its wet when you are walking him & he is a wee bit pd off that he is the only one getting wet .
So just to remind you how he wants you to feel , he is biting some holes in the skins so you dont stay 100% dry.

Have you mistreated him lately? Maybe hes annoyed with you? I wish dogs could talk, Id have some right good & interesting conversations with my dog :eek: Of that Im sure- dont know what shed make of me though?