PDA

View Full Version : missing cat

duke
11-Nov-09, 21:36
Missing from the pennyland area, white and browm/ginger male cat, mostly all white , quiet a large tom
answers 2 the name of bubble, he's bn missing for over a week now, and i would like all people with sheds or garages 2 please go check them,
any info would be much appreciated,
thanx

duke,

much luved pet to 4 kids and they missing him loads

(http://forum.caithness.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=617480)

openminder
11-Nov-09, 21:48
I know how u feel,this is an awful thing to happen to any family,, hope you be reunited soon.xxx

Liz
11-Nov-09, 23:45
I am so sorry that Bubble is missing and really hope you find him safe and well soon. He is a beautiful boy.

I take it you've been in touch with Cats Protection, the SSPCA and your Vet Surgery?

If you haven't already it would be a good idea to put posters up in your area.

I know from experience how awful it is when your pets goes missing.It's the not knowing what has happened to them that is so hard.:(

duke
12-Nov-09, 11:28
well up date on bubble ist hat he is still missing,ive phoned the cats protection, vets and balmore,with no joy at all. still hoping perhaps some1 just got him in their home and is looking atfr him or perhaps locking in a shed somewhere but this im not sure of as he can be such a timid cat would hardly go get petted from some1 he just didnt know,

still keeping an open mind

Liz
12-Nov-09, 13:33
Sorry that Duke hasn't come home yet.

Is anyone in your area on holiday? I was just thinking he may be shut in a shed or garage and if the people are away he can't get out?

One of my cats was shut in a neighbour's shed for over a week and although we checked it when he first went missing there was no sign but he must have hidden as he was such a timid cat.
Something made us go back a week later and by this time he was so hungry he was desperate to get out and was sitting at the window!

Don't give up as cats are wonderful creatures and have been known to come home after long periods away.

unicorn
12-Nov-09, 13:42
I really hope he is found soon it is horrible when you can't find them.
One of mine went missing years ago in the most awful snow storms, I spent days looking in the end she returned in a bedraggled state and it was not until spring that her collar was found inside a creel in someones garden. I was amazed she had survived that.

duke
15-Nov-09, 17:29
still missing, please check sheds and garages

:(

duke
30-Nov-09, 14:01
cat still missing, thinking the worst now:~(

Liz
30-Nov-09, 19:55
I know exactly how you are feeling but please don't give up hope yet.

Cats have known to just arrive home after very long periods away.

duke
13-Dec-09, 17:05
bubble is still missing. plz can any help me .

weathr so cold . hate him being out in this weathr
:(

bn well ovr a month now....but still praying for the best outcome