PDA

View Full Version : Parnormal activity

Amy-Winehouse
11-Nov-09, 18:51
Apparently this is supposed 2 b the most spooky films of the decade!! :eek: Read a few reviews and by the sound of it ooohhhhh scary lol Anyhow steven speilberg apparently watched it and said it was brillant one of the best horrors he has ever seen coming from the master of jaws bound 2 be good i hope.

youoldduffer
12-Nov-09, 13:03
Apparently this is supposed 2 b the most spooky films of the decade!! :eek: Read a few reviews and by the sound of it ooohhhhh scary lol Anyhow steven speilberg apparently watched it and said it was brillant one of the best horrors he has ever seen coming from the master of jaws bound 2 be good i hope.

I was just gonna post this lol, it looks good Just hope its not another "drag me to hell"

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1225261593/

butterfly
20-Nov-09, 15:36
I watched it a couple of nights ago.It has 3 different endings,depending where you watch it,dvd,tv,picturehouse.Apparently Spielberg advised the producer to have different endings.It's very much like the Blair Witch Project but set in the couples house which is actually the producers real home.This movie was made on a budget of 15,000 quid!

Slow to kick off but then has you on the edge of your seat.For the first time in a long time i slept with the light on![lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Nov-09, 20:53
Conspiracy or not?I havnae seen the film so I don't know.This film is supposed to be real life events or is it a homemade story.This reminds me of Ghostwatch, can anybody clear this up for us?:)

butterfly
20-Nov-09, 21:19
Conspiracy or not?I havnae seen the film so I don't know.This film is supposed to be real life events or is it a homemade story.This reminds me of Ghostwatch, can anybody clear this up for us?:)

The caption at the beginning of the film lets you think it is a true story but it is not.Google it and you will find out more Cedric.:)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Nov-09, 21:51
The caption at the beginning of the film lets you think it is a true story but it is not.Google it and you will find out more Cedric.:)

Cheers Butterfly.It will definitely be in the DVD collection though.:)

butterfly
20-Nov-09, 22:02
Cheers Butterfly.It will definitely be in the DVD collection though.:)

Dont do what i did then,watch it on my own.That was one stupid decision......:lol:

porshiepoo
23-Nov-09, 12:46
My daughter watched it last night and reckons it was brilliant. She says it was very scary, well worth watching and wants me to see it! :eek:

porshiepoo
23-Nov-09, 23:06
Righto, just watched it and personally I struggled to sit through it.
Any kind of action is at the end and up till that point it's just a load of home video type stuff - think Blair Witch, only more boring!

I did watch it through to the end but basically only because I kept thinking that I've sat through this much boring stuff I may as well carry on and at least see the action.

donnick
29-Nov-09, 22:26
i watched it and was on the edge of my seat at the end didn't want to watch it as i was so scared :eek:but i did now need a brave badge :D

The Pepsi Challenge
02-Dec-09, 06:56
A pyramid of piffle. I've coughed up scarier stuff than this so-called horror.

ShelleyCowie
02-Dec-09, 23:53
im still not sure about seeing this. I am yet to find a movie that genuinely scares me. :confused The blair witch project = Yawn! The Exorsist = Boring...any movie from any time is not scary! I completely understand the way the story was coming across but in no way find them scary! infact i laughed my way through most of them.

I might watch it to see if it is the film that eventually scares me. We will see in time. :cool:

bettedaviseyes
03-Dec-09, 00:40
this movie is pants[disgust] honest am horror freak this was disappointing [disgust]

young_fishin_neep
09-Dec-09, 04:29
i just watched this film... to be honest it made me jump a few times... i reckon its one of those films you cant have any interuptions between, you just need to get lost in the film and then you get the effect..

wasnt the best idea for me to lay in the pitch black in my bed and watch it though... had to watch a nice comedy after it to get the goosepimples of my back.. and i love watching horrors before sleep... this one just really creeped me out

xx

Princess
14-Dec-09, 10:17
I watched it in the cinema, didn't think too much of it to be honest, was kinda borin!

brandy
04-Jan-10, 00:03
i really liked it.. made hubby sit and watch it with me just to be on the safe side.
the best thing i liked was that they didnt really have scripted lines. they use their real names and it was really good acting i thought.
watching it from a horror flick side, it is a bit boring with a few omg moments when something happens.. however the creepy factor is thru the roof!!
i can so relate to her, the girl that is being haunted.. the boy friend who ok.. it putting on a good face for his bird but thinks it all a bit of a laugh.. and buys the fancy camera to try and get evidence for her. its so true to life how he acts with the belittling the "experts" and is like.. nah no demonolgist is commin in my house..
come on peeps.. how many times have we sat in the house all alone.. and been totally freaked out by things we have heard or a sound,or knock or footsteps that wasnt really there..
now just think.. that thing that goes bump in the night.. isnt your imagination but is really there.. and its gonna get you.. *grins* loved it!

ShelleyCowie
19-Jan-10, 23:27
I watched this tonight, on my own, in the dark...on an extremelly windy night outside.

The movie was very slow to get going. But ones the super freaky stuff started happening i was more intreaged. I got a right shocker when the lassie got pulled out the bed because at that moment my wheelie bin fell over outside and made a loud noise....then i laughed.

And at the end when she threw her boyfriend. I got a wee fright then too. But that was it really. :confused

Not bad....cud o been better!

youoldduffer
31-Jan-10, 03:28
Well after looking forward to watching this movie I sat down tonight to watch it and my god what a load of utter Crap, I was soooo disappointed with this film. They tried to give it the home movie feel of say the Blair witch project only to succeed in making a poor poor film with some of the worst acting since the star wars precules. The standard of acting in this film were truly amazingly bad, In fact its the worst acting I have ever seen in a film.
I'm sorry but if i was in a house where my GF get's dragged out of bed by some unseen thing then we're out of there we sure as hell aint gonna spend another night in the same house never mind the same bed.

Nope, nope nope I urge you to give this a HUGH miss, if you want to watch very dodgy acting with a semi decent storyline then watch TWILIGHT or BLUE MOON. Its about as scarey as watching the moomins.
-10/10. Absolute SH..............

mike.mckenzie
06-Mar-10, 16:11
That last post must have been watching a different film. This one was second only to Inglourious Basterds for me as the best film of 2009. I was gripped from start to finish. The ending we saw was amazing, and the interesting thing was going into work, discussing the film and finding out that everyone who saw it had seen a different ending...there were 4!

froal
21-Apr-10, 20:52
I liked this film thou it was or came across Scarey based on true events it's something not to be laughed about.......!!!!!
I thought it was very good but normal life does go on....!!! [evil]

rangers1873
29-May-10, 22:05
worst film i have ever watched, why did she keep sleeping on the outside of the bed, am sure if a evil force had pulled you out your bed you would not sleep on the outside again

Gizmo
07-Jul-10, 10:36
Paranormal Activity was complete and utter drivel.