PDA

View Full Version : Local Charity Calendar

catherine nicol
11-Nov-09, 15:33
Where can I purchase a copy of the local charity calendar that I have heard discussed in various shops.

I believe that Robin from chipper and Ian the butcher have posed provocatively for the calendar and I canna wait to see what other local sex symbols we have in Caithness.;)

AfternoonDelight
11-Nov-09, 16:15
Can anyone tell me where not to buy it?? [lol]

(joke - I know it's for charity!!!)

simpsoney
11-Nov-09, 18:21
I have PM'd you.

Mr P Cannop
12-Nov-09, 00:11
what shops will have this ??

simpsoney
12-Nov-09, 09:38
I have PM'd you also.

catherine nicol
12-Nov-09, 10:32
I have had quite a few pm messages as well from other people interested in obtaining a copy.

It would be good to get these out on sale soon before everyone has 'wrapped' up their christmas shopping.

Hope they are on sale asap. Demand seems good.

Kirdon
12-Nov-09, 11:56
I have had quite a few pm messages as well from other people interested in obtaining a copy.

It would be good to get these out on sale soon before everyone has 'wrapped' up their christmas shopping.

Hope they are on sale asap. Demand seems good.

Aye get them out, (if you will excuse the pun).

simpsoney
12-Nov-09, 12:13
I will find out today when they are available and let you all know.

simpsoney
12-Nov-09, 14:03
The Calendars should be on sale on Monday. They should also be for sale in some of the local shops. (list will follow) I can take a list of names and numbers if you would like to reserve a copy, just pm me. Will put up a proper new thread with all the details later.

Thanks for all the interest so far.

simpsoney
19-Nov-09, 21:37
There has been a slight delay with the delivery of the "Caithness Boys" calanders. Should be on sale next week.

Mr P Cannop
19-Nov-09, 23:23
what shops in thurso & wick ??

butterfly
19-Nov-09, 23:51
what shops will have this ??

what shops in thurso & wick ??

[quote=simpsoney;619475] They should also be for sale in some of the local shops. (list will follow)

The above post answers your questions Mr C.

crayola
20-Nov-09, 09:38
Ooh this sounds exciting. Will the calendar be on the top shelf in cellophane or under the counter in a plain brown envelope? Are there any Orgers in it?

Is there a competing Org version with moderators showing their infractions?

catherine nicol
20-Nov-09, 09:50
Believe they will also be for sale at both Wick and Thurso fun days so get your copy then if not before.;)