PDA

View Full Version : what do you hate about work

Bingobabe
16-Apr-06, 23:14
I hate the fact that i have to get up so early. Working in the morning and the thought of gettin up is a right downer also its a monday.:~( :~(

Tugmistress
16-Apr-06, 23:17
Nothing :D :D

lassieinfife
16-Apr-06, 23:19
working with people who do not want to work and think that the world owes them a living.......for them its always someone elses job........ ggggrrrrrrrrrr[disgust]

Big G
16-Apr-06, 23:20
i hate going to work only when i am on the bowling - because u have to run up and down and up and down and up and down to the lanes and it's so annoying thanks goodness i dont do it often!!

but i LOVE working in the cinema when it is busy!

Bingobabe
16-Apr-06, 23:25
Dont get me wrong i like my job but im not a morning person.

coastown
16-Apr-06, 23:31
i like my job but i hate the static shocks i get doing it

ice box
17-Apr-06, 00:13
I don't want cause an argument here but you should love your work think of all the people that can't get a job and would love to to work .

airdlass
17-Apr-06, 00:15
I hate the fact that when you are only trying to do your job you get abuse from folk

_Ju_
17-Apr-06, 00:38
I don't want cause an argument here but you should love your work think of all the people that can't get a job and would love to to work .
If you love your work inconditionaly you are very, very lucky. Everyone else (except benefit scammers) does what they have to do to make a living as best as they can and in a way that they can tolerate or even like a little.

Gleber2
17-Apr-06, 00:48
Work is a four letter word and you don't get banned for using it. Don't like work as it kills horses and ruins engines.

willowbankbear
17-Apr-06, 00:49
working with people who do not want to work and think that the world owes them a living.......for them its always someone elses job........ ggggrrrrrrrrrr[disgust]

You said it there like

nancypotter45
17-Apr-06, 00:55

Yes I agree if you have a job you should be glad of it. As long as the job is not too bad and it pays the bills. I enjoy going to work as it gets me out of the house, makes a nice change from looking after hubby and my brood of 4.

airdlass
17-Apr-06, 01:03
I love my job and when I've helped people even if it's just by asking about their family etc it makes me feel the job is worthwhile but other times I have to put up with abuse from people and I think "what's the point?"

Jeid
17-Apr-06, 01:05
I hate starting so late. I'd rather have a 9-5 job.

Foxy
17-Apr-06, 01:06
I love my work but wish the weather would warm up and stop raining so I didn't have to trudge through gutters.

callum
17-Apr-06, 02:02
love my job no stress work all night as night porter.the ideal job for me.

airdlass
17-Apr-06, 02:15
love my job no stress work all night as night porter.the ideal job for me.
Think I'll look for a job like that - might lower my blood pressure a bit!

Mr P Cannop
17-Apr-06, 07:07
where do you all work and what do you do ??

Lucy
17-Apr-06, 07:36
I hate starting so late. I'd rather have a 9-5 job.

We're never happy. i have a 9-5 which i enjoy but sometimes wish i could work different hours just to spend some daytime at home and get to the shops that close by 5pm

inte
17-Apr-06, 07:57
I hate nights I get so tired I just want to climb into the first bed I see thats empty.

Loafer
17-Apr-06, 09:06
I am probably one of the very few people that can say that I really enjoy my work. One wee gripe is that I am paid less than some people for doing the same and sometimes even more!!

The Loafer

Whitewater
17-Apr-06, 21:19
I'm retired now, and I love that. Always enjoyed my work, met lots of interesting people and made many good friends.

Since you have to work at something all your life, you are much better of if you can enjoy it.