PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

chocolatechip
10-Nov-09, 22:52
If I wanted to get tickets for an event whrere is the best to get them? Do most people get them from Ticketmaster thanks in advance!! :lol:

BRIE
10-Nov-09, 23:10
yes i do its the same price as most sites & at least you know its a reputable company

nicnic74
11-Nov-09, 00:02
yeh stick with ticketmaster least u will get ur tickets, do not go near ticketingdirect.com my husband bought take that tickets from them earlier this year & we are still waiting for them lost well over £100 as we used a debit card to get them we coudnt claim it back so u are better using a credit card.

sweetpea
11-Nov-09, 00:40
If I wanted to get tickets for an event whrere is the best to get them? Do most people get them from Ticketmaster thanks in advance!! :lol:

I use ticketmaster but they are not perfect. I hate paying the credit card charge! [evil]

hails4
11-Nov-09, 08:38
We use ticket soup (www.ticketsoup.com) think they only sell tickets for Glasgow and Edinburgh areas. They are reliable. When we got our Boyzone tickets, we got them home one day they went on public sale, well delighted.

grandma
11-Nov-09, 15:03
I would only use Ticketmaster now after being stung by an internet site. I did check it out first but tickets were running out and it seemed ok. If I'd looked closer I would have seen that the company was based in America!! I have bought tickets from ebay successfully but you're paying over the odds for them.

joxville
11-Nov-09, 19:24
I've used Ticketmaster in the past because it was the sole appointed seller for the tickets I wanted. I was annoyed that each ticket included a delivery charge even though all four were sent in the same envelope.[disgust]

Serenity
11-Nov-09, 21:01
I've used Ticketmaster in the past because it was the sole appointed seller for the tickets I wanted. I was annoyed that each ticket included a delivery charge even though all four were sent in the same envelope.[disgust]

I have a better one that that - I bought tickets recently (actually now I think about it in March but the event was a fortnight ago) and charged the delivery charge and the service charge. Only 1 week before the concert they decided they weren't going to post them anymore they were sending them to the venue for pick-up. Yes this may have been because of the postal strikes and the fact that the courier they used did not service up here but it still took the proverbial. If I wanted a refund on the postage I would have had to phone an 09* number. Goodness that isn't half the story but suffice it to say if I had a choice I would never use ticketmaster again. Unfortunately they do practically have a majority so not much choice. Even sites with other names are often subsidiaries.

But yes to answer OP if you want to make sure you actually get your tickets - ticketmaster. Or if they have sold out an ebay seller with a lot of good feedback on ticket sales.