PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Pony - Can You Help?

Poppy_88
10-Nov-09, 21:16
Unfortunately my wee man is on his own following the departure of his best friend.

I'm desperate to have him in with a horse(s) again, and would consider either taking on a companion for the winter or putting him out on companionship loan, as long as he has company and is well cared for, those are my main concerns.

He is a lovely natured 2 and a half year old colt (who is due to be gelded this week) has been in with mares and geldings previously without a problem, quiet and fuss-free to handle.

I am not in a position to buy a horse, but would be able to provide good quality farm grazing with hay and shelter for the winter, preferably to a fellow Shetland/native type. Or alternatively, i would be happy for him to go out to someone who could offer the same set-up with a bit of company for him.

I would ideally like to get something sorted out this week, as he's a bit blue :(

If you can help or know of someone who can please contact me:

Mob: 07704957222
House: 01847 895610

Many thanks.

Leanne
10-Nov-09, 22:10
Hope you find somone. Bump for you :)

Poppy_88
19-Nov-09, 13:50
Just putting this back up.

Seems a shame in such a horsey county that no-one has, or has heard of, another pony needing a friend.

teenybash
19-Nov-09, 13:55
Maybe not all the horsey folk use the org.............have pm'd you.

Poppy_88
17-Dec-09, 18:37
Thank you for all replies - gorgeous wee colt, Halo the Shetland, is now settled in nicely. Many thanks to Catherine and family.