PDA

View Full Version : Help with Christmas shopping

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Nov-09, 20:00
Anyone used Quidco ?? It's a way of getting cashback for doing shopping online..... even your tesco groceries get you cash back , as well as house of fraser, argos, hmv, body shop....

Just thought folk might be interested to get something back from their crimbo spend!!

majic
10-Nov-09, 20:06
Hi not heard of that any more info please:)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Nov-09, 20:07
search quidco on google...... it's VERY straightforward :-) I'm new to it but signed up on recommendation from friends :-)

majic
10-Nov-09, 20:19
k thanks i will have a look anything to save a few pennies more to spend on the horses:)

gunnlass
10-Nov-09, 20:21
Not heard of it, but have used Greasypalm for a few years, money paid out when you reach £25.

Loraine
11-Nov-09, 12:00
We've been on Quidco for a few years now. Once my OH saw a deal for switching car insurance using Quidco and we got £120 cashback for doing so!! It's a great - you shop and they give you money - whether it's for on-line shopping, insurance, magazine subscriptions, banking, etc, etc. Definitely worth looking into. Don't buy anything on-line without checking quidco to see if there's a chance of getting some cashback first!! It even works with e-bay purchases - I think you get a certain percentage of your purchases in cashback!! :cool: