PDA

View Full Version : bullseye

Bingobabe
16-Apr-06, 22:26
I used to love surprise surprise way cilla black and blind date i know its sad but true.

Loafer
17-Apr-06, 09:14
heay does anyone of you guys remember bullseye? it was great well its back 2moz night on challenge tv 10pm saturday tea time tv use to be great but these's day gone down hill does anyone else no great saturday tv programes that are no longer showen? (the muppets) great lol

Who could possibly forget Bullseye? The greatest quiz programme of all time and also the corniest!!

Bully going across the screen with the letters of the word for spelling with Jim Bowen pointing at them. Classic!!

The best had to be in the original series before Tony Green came as the MC. Do you remember when Jim used to poke his finger on the board after each dart thrown, it annoyed Tony Green so much he told him to stop it!!

I see Dave Spikey is gonna be the new presenter. Makes me wish I had Sky TV...

The Loafer

nightowl
17-Apr-06, 09:29
What about the original Bullseye - The Golden shot - with Bernie the bolt, now that was corn. I remember with great affection, Telly Addicts.

willowbankbear
17-Apr-06, 09:56
In 1 In 2 & Bully`s special prize Yep I remember it well,there were Wickers on it once upon a time, Dont think they won though, probably froze coz they were on TV

AR
17-Apr-06, 13:41
I thought that bullseye was on a Sunday Tea time, actually im fairly sure of it.

Loafer
17-Apr-06, 13:43
I thought that bullseye was on a Sunday Tea time, actually im fairly sure of it.

Sure was, 5pm on a Sunday.

the Loafer

The Pepsi Challenge
17-Apr-06, 14:05
Without Jim Bowen presenting, it's nothing.

moose and Lindsay
17-Apr-06, 15:41
My kids love watching it

They just love seeing the prizes, they just think its all rubbish and when they pull the car out they r in stitches [lol]

acameron
17-Apr-06, 15:45
Bullseye's back on! Thats super smashing great