PDA

View Full Version : is it against the rules....

upolian
09-Nov-09, 19:25
to recommend yourself on here?start a thread......and then recommend yourself?no iam not thinking about doing this before people say so.

Billy Boy
09-Nov-09, 19:34
Why start a thread asking if something is against the rules, when it would be easier to pm a mod?
Or are you just using your wooden spoon?

arana negra
09-Nov-09, 19:45
How do we find out who the moderators are here please ? I have probably missed it, my brain is not very good at functioning right now.

golach
09-Nov-09, 20:03
to recommend yourself on here?start a thread......and then recommend yourself?no iam not thinking about doing this before people say so.

I would suggest you actually read the rules.

golach
09-Nov-09, 20:04
How do we find out who the moderators are here please ? I have probably missed it, my brain is not very good at functioning right now.
Why do you need to know the identity of a moderator?

Bobinovich
09-Nov-09, 20:13
If you need to contact a moderator then just send a PM to the Moderator account - that's what it's there for. All moderators can then access it, rather than singling one out who may be on holiday for a week or two., thus leaving you wondering why your query isn't being answered

Lolabelle
10-Nov-09, 12:39
[lol]
I would suggest you actually read the rules.
Wow, golach, that's a novel idea, I wonder why no one thought of that! ROFL [lol]

arana negra
10-Nov-09, 16:44
Why do you need to know the identity of a moderator?

It was such a loing time ago I read the rules maybe I should look for them again. I have not been aware of actually seeing any Moderators on here, I was wondering how to contact them about a change in my situation which has caused a possible problem. I have dealt with it now thanks.

If I don't make much sense or seem a bit off then I am sorry I am trying to come to terms with the devasting loss of my husband.

upolian
10-Nov-09, 22:42
thank you for the informative replies:Razz