PDA

View Full Version : Missing elderly golden cocker spaniel

mop top
09-Nov-09, 11:33
Hi All

Owners have asked me to put this appeal for help onto the org in the hope that someone may know something. Sammy is a 10yr old male golden cocker spaniel, and went missing in the early hours of Sunday morning. He disappeared from the nicolson street area of town and has not been seen since, owner is extremely worried and they have been out looking for him since he disappeared. Wondered if people could check their sheds, garages etc just to make sure he has not crept in somewhere to keep warm. If anyone has any info or has seen Sammy please contact the dog warden on 01955 607737 or owner on 07778503328.

Thanks for reading

shazzap
09-Nov-09, 11:35
Hi All

Owners have asked me to put this appeal for help onto the org in the hope that someone may know something. Sammy is a 10yr old male golden cocker spaniel, and went missing in the early hours of Sunday morning. He disappeared from the nicolson street area of town and has not been seen since, owner is extremely worried and they have been out looking for him since he disappeared. Wondered if people could check their sheds, garages etc just to make sure he has not crept in somewhere to keep warm. If anyone has any info or has seen Sammy please contact the dog warden on 01955 607737 or owner on 07778503328.

Thanks for reading

Am out today will keep a look out.

BINBOB
09-Nov-09, 17:12
As cockers are very close to my heart,this pains me.I really hope Sammy turns up soon...is he missing from thurso/wick???:(

sunshine23
09-Nov-09, 18:43
Is there any update to this post, it does worry you when an animal goes missing.

Liz
09-Nov-09, 18:49
Hope with all my heart that Sammy is found.

I know I would be out of my mind with worry if it was Benjy who was missing.:~(

carasmam
09-Nov-09, 19:06
As cockers are very close to my heart,this pains me.I really hope Sammy turns up soon...is he missing from thurso/wick???:(

Nicolson St is in Wick Binbob.
Hope there is good news soon

teenybash
09-Nov-09, 21:28
So hoping Sammy is found safe and well......................Come home Sammy.

BINBOB
09-Nov-09, 22:17
Nicolson St is in Wick Binbob.
Hope there is good news soon

Thank u...sorry for my ignorance on the locale!!
Really hope he is found soon.:(

mop top
10-Nov-09, 10:21
Sorry for delay in updating folks, I seem to have a problem accessing org from home just now so could not post last night. Afraid there has not been any good news so far Sammy seems to have just vanished without a trace. He was last seen by a taxi driver around 3:30am on sunday morning in the vicinity of North Murchison Street, but there have been no further sightings since then.:(

mop top
10-Nov-09, 11:06
Sammy has turned up safe. thanks for all concern and offers of help offered, owner is overjoyed.

cheers mop top

carasmam
10-Nov-09, 11:57
:D Thats brilliant news

BINBOB
10-Nov-09, 13:24
Sammy has turned up safe. thanks for all concern and offers of help offered, owner is overjoyed.

cheers mop top

Oh,gosh..I am soooo happy to hear this.Another happy ending.:D

teenybash
10-Nov-09, 19:28
Aah..........this good news has made my day...............Good boy Sammy, welcome home.:)

unicorn
10-Nov-09, 19:39
Lovely happy ending :D Keep up the good work.

Margaret M.
10-Nov-09, 20:02
I'm delighted to hear that Sammy is home safe and sound. I really like when the happy ending is posted before I get a chance to read the thread.

Liz
10-Nov-09, 20:08
Your timing was really good Margaret as you got to the happy ending quicker than the rest of us!:lol: