PDA

View Full Version : Missin cat

Liz
16-Apr-06, 13:44
A cat has gone missing whilst being taken into foster care.

It is a fluffy tabby cat with quite a matted coat and a sore right eye, which needs veterinary attention, so we are keen to get it asap.

It went missing from Whitehouse Park, Wick.

If you see it can you please phone the fosterer Patricia Watt on Wick 603743.

Thanks!

changilass
16-Apr-06, 13:47
poor wee thing, hope you find it soon

evelyn
16-Apr-06, 15:11
Hope you get the puss back Liz. Sounds like the cat my husbands aunt was supposed to be adopting.
evelyn

Liz
16-Apr-06, 18:23
Very glad to say we got the cat! :D

It's not the one your husband's aunt is adopting Evelyn as it just came into foster care yesterday.

Once it gets some veterinary attention and tlc it will make a lovely pet so if anyone is interested please get in touch.

We also have a beautiful seven year old Tortoiseshell who had to come into foster care as her owner moved to accommodation where pets aren't allowed.
The cat is really missing its owner and the comfort of a home.
Also, a lovely and friendly Ginger and White Tom and Soots the gentle, timid black cat need homes.

evelyn
16-Apr-06, 20:38
Delighted you got puss back Liz. Sadly Kevin never came back to us. Still missing him but the dogs are delighted with the excess cat food that Minnie leaves.....they never had a chance with Kev about.
evelyn

doyle
16-Apr-06, 22:12
Glad u got the cat back Lizz

Liz
16-Apr-06, 22:15
Thanks!:D

Sorry you never got Kevin back Elaine.:cry: I had a cat who went missing a few years back and we never found him so know how you feel.

Moira
16-Apr-06, 22:22
Delighted you got puss back Liz. Sadly Kevin never came back to us. Still missing him but the dogs are delighted with the excess cat food that Minnie leaves.....they never had a chance with Kev about.
evelyn

Sorry to hear that Kevin hasn't come back yet. I was going to send you a pm. Sounds as if you have your hands full with your other pets!