PDA

View Full Version : younger or older

only me
08-Nov-09, 19:53
hi was asked today at work if i prefered toy boys or the older male i must say i prefer the more mature guy what about all you orgers out there

DeHaviLand
08-Nov-09, 20:08
Well, on the premise that most women will go for the more mature guy, I just thought I'd get my name down first! Please ladies, form an orderly queue ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Nov-09, 20:11
I've always went oot wi lassies around my same age.Find conversation is better as every bit of banter is recognised.Mind ye,me and the wife are definitely immature for our ages.For us thats no a bad thing[lol][lol]

upolian
08-Nov-09, 20:18
whats that saying?

older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.....[lol]

emszxr
08-Nov-09, 20:26
definately older men. they ride better

Vistravi
08-Nov-09, 20:29
A couple of years older is the best but then i am 21 and most of the 21 year old men are about as mature as a 18 year old ;) (i mean most not all so no paddies men!)

my partner is 24 and there is 3 to 4 years between us. I think when you're older that theory goes out of the window ;)

golach
08-Nov-09, 20:32
A younger female partner is definately the best, they move faster, when getting the beer from the fridge [lol]

ShelleyCowie
08-Nov-09, 21:08
Well, on the premise that most women will go for the more mature guy, I just thought I'd get my name down first! Please ladies, form an orderly queue ;)

Lol u always make me laugh!

Well im 21 and my OH is 28. I prefer older tho, wudnt say he was mature in any way at all. Our 1 year old is more mature than him! Lol. Age doesnt matter though.

M R
08-Nov-09, 21:47
definately older men. they ride better

There must be a limit to this statment ??

:lol: LMAO when i read this

emszxr
08-Nov-09, 22:32
There must be a limit to this statment ??

:lol: LMAO when i read this

motorbikes :lol:

trix
08-Nov-09, 23:21
id be an auld mans darlin before id be a yowng bies slave!!

peedie man
08-Nov-09, 23:22
older the fiddle better the tune

Whitewater
08-Nov-09, 23:41

You could be my darling trix, but my younger wife might not like it.

DeHaviLand
08-Nov-09, 23:56

I'll just put you down as number 1 in the queue then, shall I?;)

mrjolly
09-Nov-09, 00:01
the older the fiddle the sweeter the tune

purplelady
09-Nov-09, 00:16
well i have to say younger my partner is 8 years younger than me and i have no complaints hehehehe my ex was 4 yrs older guess there is pros and cons to both but just now it has to be younger for me hehehehe x

Dog-eared
09-Nov-09, 00:24

:lol::lol::lol:
Good one !!

X

squidge
09-Nov-09, 00:38
My husband is 11 years younger than me but that wasnt the reason i chose him - he is just lovely :roll:

Scorpio12thNov
09-Nov-09, 02:21
Hhhhmmm...No question, I'd go for younger. My ex (who was older) had more lines on her face than me & it started to freak me out!

trix
10-Nov-09, 00:05
I'll just put you down as number 1 in the queue then, shall I?;)
absolutely!! ;)

Hhhhmmm...No question, I'd go for younger. My ex (who was older) had more lines on her face than me & it started to freak me out!

laugh lines, ma dear...! :roll:

Scorpio12thNov
10-Nov-09, 00:50
laugh lines, ma dear...! :roll:

frown lines, ma dawl...!;)