PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the X Factor? / X Factor Fixed

crayola
07-Nov-09, 18:19
It's Saturday night. It's X Factor night. :)

There are eight acts left. Who will win?

mumof2
07-Nov-09, 18:27
i really don't mind who actually wins it as long as it isn't john and edward. i think ollie is the best all rounder who delivers every week. i'm going to miss it 2nyt as i'm working but i'll see who gets the boot 2morrow.

hercs22
07-Nov-09, 18:29
If Jamie doesnt win i will cry and Lou should be shot for always having a go at Jamie he is an amazing singer and Lou doesnt have the right to say the things he does to Jamie when he defends that pair of Morons John & Edward.

sjr014
07-Nov-09, 19:05
Olly or Jamie Afro 2 win! Fingers crossed John and Edward go this week?!

Doolally
07-Nov-09, 19:38
I'd buy any CD of Jamie, Stacey or Lucie's. The rest I'm not too keen on.

Reckon that those annoying two twins will likely make at least the final. They're terrible.

Alli
07-Nov-09, 19:40
E FRO TILL WIN !!!! Hopefully the " TWINS" will be put oot e nite. But somethin in e back o ma heid says they'll win as e general public r seek till e back teeth o all is kin o shows. But still want e jamie till go n win MON E FRO!!!

katarina
07-Nov-09, 19:41
E FRO TILL WIN !!!! Hopefully the " TWINS" will be put oot e nite. But somethin in e back o ma heid says they'll win as e general public r seek till e back teeth o all is kin o shows. But still want e jamie till go n win MON E FRO!!!

I have a horrible feeling they just might WIN. think every one who votes for them does it just to see Simon Cowls face!

joxville
07-Nov-09, 22:51
The only winner will be Simon Cowell. :roll:

benji
08-Nov-09, 01:57
...you didn't inclde a " Dont give a monkeys" option....... :lol:

mums angels
08-Nov-09, 15:10
I like Olly ( didnt like this weeks much though )
my daugher thinks Lucie/stacy
Hubby and boys likes Stacy/olly and joe

Twins must go they are awful

golach
08-Nov-09, 15:30
...you didn't inclde a " Dont give a monkeys" option....... :lol:

I was looking for that option also [lol]

tonkatojo
08-Nov-09, 16:07

That's because " don't give a monkeys " isn't in the competition. ;), unless your talking about John&Edward ( I was going to say act but it isn't even an act ).

ciderally
08-Nov-09, 16:34
stacey....me thinks

ShelleyCowie
08-Nov-09, 17:22

Me too!

What does it matter who wins? They will release a single and will never be heard of again! :lol:

Venture
08-Nov-09, 17:24
I'm an avid x factor fan and have to say that this year the contestants are not as good. Usually by this stage you see a mass improvement in their performances and one usually sticks out from the rest. That's not the case this time round. I think they are all pretty average in what they have done so far. Apart from John and Edward that is, who I think have become worse. They can't sing and they can't dance and the only reason they were chosen by Louis was to annoy Simon. This is another reason why Joe Public is voting for them along with the teenyboppers.

None of them are a patch on Leona Lewis and they are all going to have to bring something spectacular out of the bag in order to win the public over. If it carries on like this then John and Edward will definitely win because at the moment I don't think the public have any idea who they want to win and it's a case of whoever performs the best on the night gets the votes.

Joe I think might be in with a shout but he needs to start being his age and loose the "cute little boy" image he has. Teenagers nowadays prefer the "bad boy" look. With the right image work by Cheryl and the right songs I think he could do it.;)

weeboyagee
08-Nov-09, 18:15
Totall agree with Venture. Not as good this year. Hence I think it's a far more open competition. John and Edward are entertainment and I'm not sure they will be exiting soon, but they won't win it. I voted Danyl but I think that Lucie, after last night proved a star quality. I also believe that Lloyd will be in with a chance with his looks if Cheryl chooses better songs for him. I don't think Jamie is versatile enough and he certainly didn't suit last night's song. Stacey reminds me of a singing Sue Pollard from Hi-de-Hi and speaks like her - her jerking about when speaking is soooooo annoying but her voice and charater is TOTALLY different when she sings. Olly - well, now there's a dark horse! I just don't know about him! Great voice and I thought last night showed that he has a great voice. I also think that Joe has a chance but again Cheryl has to change the song - his voice is great but it doesn't have the strength or pack the punch required in the songs that Cheryl is choosing.

Though - did I enjoy the live performance the other week by Cheryl - she was absolutely fantastic!!!!!

The only programme I get seriously emotive about - every year. It's a wonder my TV survives this time of the year!

WBG :cool:

cherokee
08-Nov-09, 18:20
Seems to me to be very strange how some orgers on here are saying they aren't bothered as to who should or shouldn't win the X Factor ....

Then why on earth do they even go to the bother of reading this thread or even to post on it ?????:roll:

Oh gosh, I forgot, I should get used to this........ as always on here.... lets just all argue for the sake of it !!!!!!!!

To me this TOTALLY defies logic !!!!!!

Basically if you ain't interested, then dinna bother those who are - SIMPLE ???????

ShelleyCowie
08-Nov-09, 18:36
Seems to me to be very strange how some orgers on here are saying they aren't bothered as to who should or shouldn't win the X Factor ....

Then why on earth do they even go to the bother of reading this thread or even to post on it ?????:roll:

Oh gosh, I forgot, I should get used to this........ as always on here.... lets just all argue for the sake of it !!!!!!!!

To me this TOTALLY defies logic !!!!!!

Basically if you ain't interested, then dinna bother those who are - SIMPLE ???????

Eh where did that come from? Who is stopping us posting on any thread?! :roll: sheesh simmer down! Its just the xfactor!

im behind you
08-Nov-09, 19:12
me personlly hope the twins win it. cause with a bit of luck mr cowell might sit and think outside the box. the public are just getting a bit fed up with this sort of thing. i mean there is alot of decent bands and singers out there what try there best to make it the hard way. then this sort of crap comes along and just ruins it for them. there is decent bands here in caithness that deserve a break who probably spent alot of money doing what they do and for not much return i would think. and then you get theese guys that get it handed to them on a plate. and then there's you guys thats got to make a post up about it on who do you want to win my good god have you guys got nothing better to do at the weekend why dont all get a jigsaw and do that instead of filling mr cowell's pockets.

crayola
08-Nov-09, 19:29
Here is the current vote count....

Danyl 5 8.62%
Jamie 10 17.24%
John and Edward 10 17.24%
Joe 6 10.34%
Lloyd 1 1.72%
Lucie 3 5.17%
Olly 16 27.59%
Stacey 7 12.07%
We can compare it with the vote in a few weeks.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Nov-09, 21:00
Hope Stacey wins.Bubbly with a good voice.So bubbly that if ye covered her in chocolate ye wid have a mint Aero.:lol::lol:

crayola
08-Nov-09, 21:46
Is this the end for the Jeds?

Mik.M.
08-Nov-09, 21:56
Yet again those bloody trolls get through coz Simon Cowell bottled it.

crayola
08-Nov-09, 21:56
If there's a God he must be Irish.

weeboyagee
08-Nov-09, 21:58
At the end of the day the public voted least for Lucie - but unbelievably Simon's comments would now lead us to believe that there is something untoward happening about this years series.

NickInTheNorth
08-Nov-09, 21:59
So Simon "it's a singing competition" Cowell sends Lucie home and keeps the wee idiots in, who all the judges have admitted can't sing...

Total and utter fix!

weeboyagee
08-Nov-09, 22:00
Had to laugh at that Crayola - either Irish or a wicked sense of humour - no offence to the Irish. Going by the vote reflected on here there is little to say that Lucie should have stayed in and that John & Edward are going to be there for a much longer time!

shazzap
08-Nov-09, 22:02
At the end of the day the public voted least for Lucie - but unbelievably Simon's comments would now lead us to believe that there is something untoward happening about this years series.

I have said this is fixed from the off.

Connor.
08-Nov-09, 22:02
Said Jamie from the beginning, sticking with my guns.

wickscorrie
08-Nov-09, 22:06
aargh this stinks, simon is lining his owns pockets kicking out the acts he knows will beat his acts hmmmmpf!

wickscorrie
08-Nov-09, 22:08
getting really annoyed with the way it is being run this year,
the judges should be removed if it is going to keep going to public voting each time

Gizmo
08-Nov-09, 22:19
C'mon now, it's been fixed from the start, it always is.

This shambolic excuse for a show is NOT a "Talent" contest, it's a popularity contest, and there's a huge difference between talent and popularity.

Kevin Milkins
08-Nov-09, 22:27
I find it hard to believe that such a talented and popular young girl could loose out in a vote over a couple of lads who amount to nothing more than fanciful and silly.

If every paper, and every blog I read are all shouting "get rid of these annoying pair of twits" then who exactly are doing the voting.:confused

I thought that Lucie was a strong favourite to win, but that may just be me being patriotic.

unicorn
08-Nov-09, 22:28
X Factor this year just makes me annoyed.

Tilly Teckel
08-Nov-09, 22:35
I'm not watching the X Factor again after tonight's ridiculous outcome. I am patriotic (and Welsh) and thought Lucie was very good but any-one in their right minds can see those idiots have no talent. As said above, who the hell is voting for them? I know no-one who even wants them in the show! I'm not naive enough to think there'll be no massaging of the figures to keep people in because they get lots of publicity but there has to be a limit - they crossed the line tonight and there's no going back!

Invisible
08-Nov-09, 22:40
To me this screams "John Sergeant Strictly Come Dancing"

Dumb and Dumber clearly are for those who like the X-files factor, and im sure Louis knows he will make a fortune out of JEDWARD.

Until someone does the right thing of pulling out their vocal chords then they shall still be in the show.

Kevin Milkins
08-Nov-09, 22:41
X Factor this year just makes me annoyed.

Annoyed,!! I just had my mother in law on the phone seriously spitting feathers. :eek: I know how a seemingly injustice can provoke a heated debate, but I am just glad the old girl is not a member of caithness.org as I might get run out of Scotland.

The conversation started with "that's it, I am not watching the load of rubbish anymore" and finished with a suggestion of not paying her TV licence, (even although I pointed out she does not pay a licence being ninety year old).

I think if she had Simons address she will be around there to torch the place.

Tilly Teckel
08-Nov-09, 22:45
Annoyed,!! I just had my mother in law on the phone seriously spitting feathers. :eek: I know how a seemingly injustice can provoke a heated debate, but I am just glad the old girl is not a member of caithness.org as I might get run out of Scotland.

The conversation started with "that's it, I am not watching the load of rubbish anymore" and finished with a suggestion of not paying her TV licence, (even although I pointed out she does not pay a licence being ninety year old).

I think if she had Simons address she will be around there to torch the place.
Just tell me when and where and I'll join her!

Leanne
08-Nov-09, 22:48
The XFactor haters are voting for J&E to screw the show up on purpose! Anyone who comes up against them are going to lose! Simon kept them in because they are good for "ratings". I'm boycotting it now and not watching any more - its a farce! This is the first year where there isn't an obvious winner from the start - there at least 6 who could win it! But because of a bunch of idiots it is all being messed up :( I'm not watching again :(

purplelady
08-Nov-09, 22:48
Until tonite i had a lot of respect for simon but now i have non for him i think lucie was a threat to him and that is why he wanted her off he was a coward not voting those talentless idiots off x

Kevin Milkins
08-Nov-09, 22:53
Just tell me when and where and I'll join her!

LOL. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spYcp0ZB4nM)

Leanne
08-Nov-09, 22:57
Until tonite i had a lot of respect for simon but now i have non for him i think lucie was a threat to him and that is why he wanted her off he was a coward not voting those talentless idiots off x

Nope he owns the show and sees the ££££££s. As long as the idiots are voting for J&E to ruin the show he is bringing in the money - he doesn't care about the show and the principle of starting talent now he has Leona - 6 million albums in 36 countries. He doesn't need xfactor any more...

sharona
08-Nov-09, 23:03
yes the twins are in again

Cazaa
08-Nov-09, 23:13
The XFactor haters are voting for J&E to screw the show up on purpose!

People who hate the show are actually phoning up on a premium rate call and voting to make a mockery of the show? Really?

It doesn't seem likely.

Surely if Mr. Cowell is voting off the girl, it is because she is a threat to his 3 boys (it is a competition after all). Maybe he wants J&E to rise further so that the fall is greater ;)

If the papers were to be believed, J&E were the highest voted (2 weeks ago) and now they are in the bottom 2. Maybe the X-Factor haters were having a night off?

What I found disappointing was the fact that Mr. Cowel said the judges' votes would be based on THIS performance and then continued to comment on Lucie's previous performances before making his decision.

Mik.M.
08-Nov-09, 23:26
Until someone does the right thing of pulling out their vocal chords then they shall still be in the show.[/quote]
I`ll rip their vocal chords out through their exit holes,and I`d do it for free:lol:

celtic lass
08-Nov-09, 23:29
yes the twins are in again
well i voted for jamie this week did any of you's vote because papers was saying this week that people are up in arms because of the voting but these same people are not voting.I have to say i think the twins are entertaining sorry:D

crayola
08-Nov-09, 23:31
Had to laugh at that Crayola - either Irish or a wicked sense of humour - no offence to the Irish. Going by the vote reflected on here there is little to say that Lucie should have stayed in and that John & Edward are going to be there for a much longer time!

You could be right about the vote here correctly reflecting the public vote regarding Lucie versus the Jeddie Boys but the Orgers' vote would have consigned Lloyd to the bus home.

I've been saying all week that the next one home would be Welsh. The fact that I got the wrong Welsh person is neither here nor there in the long term because neither of them was going to win it.

It was another classic night of X Factor history.

Liz
09-Nov-09, 00:06
Glad I'm not the only one enjoying Jedward celtic lass.:lol:

They are great fun and make me smile.

GruesomeTwosome
09-Nov-09, 10:36
I think Jedward would have been better on britain's got talent, not on a seemingly serious singing talent show like xfactor. I have been loving it up til last night, not going to watch it now as OH was so annoyed and I was so upset to see Lucie go when she was clearly one of the best singers on the show this year.

What a professional though. Saw her on GMTV this morn and still the pro, I hope she gets a good career out of her experience.

Stacey to win now!

Liz
09-Nov-09, 13:31
Did anyone see on the ITV2 show that Yvie Burnett(the vocal coach) said the twins can sing but they are spending all their time with the choreographer and not her?

Yes Lucie was a really good singer but, for me anyway, she didn't have that 'spark'.
I do feel sorry for them when they have to leave but it is a hard industry to be in and they have to learn to take the knocks if they will survive.

If they truly have talent then they will go on to have careers whether they win the X Factor or not.

I really enjoy the programme and think too many folk take it way to seriously.

My favourite is Olly.

Olin
09-Nov-09, 16:40
I think it must be gutting when you get voted off to watch the video of your journey. It would be horrible to see how well you did and then how it came to an end even though it may not be the end of their career!

Coorse!

Venture
09-Nov-09, 17:27
I think Jedward would have been better on britain's got talent, not on a seemingly serious singing talent show like xfactor. I have been loving it up til last night, not going to watch it now as OH was so annoyed and I was so upset to see Lucie go when she was clearly one of the best singers on the show this year.

What a professional though. Saw her on GMTV this morn and still the pro, I hope she gets a good career out of her experience.

Stacey to win now!

Better watch out Jedward might be looking to pinch your username.[lol]

I think it must be gutting when you get voted off to watch the video of your journey. It would be horrible to see how well you did and then how it came to an end even though it may not be the end of their career!

Coorse!

I think it is a shame too when they do this. They are emotional as it is but yet again it's all because it makes "good viewing".

cherokee
09-Nov-09, 17:30
Last night's results ?

Complete and utter farce, be it Cowell's doing or the general public - we all have ears, don't we, and I don't think the WHOLE Nation is utterly tone deaf ??? A singing competion, should REALLY be about SINGING, or am I missing the point somewhere ???????

IF they can't sing then - OUT !! - as simple as that me thinks :roll: [evil]

As someone previously posted - if the general public and audience are looking for an entertaining twosome then, WHY OH WHY, didn't the twins apply to "Britain's Got Talent " ????

Good grief........ I'm getting pretty much sick of this farcical (spl??) series !!!!!!!!!!

AfternoonDelight
09-Nov-09, 17:40
[quote=cherokee;618331]WHY OH WHY, didn't the twins apply to "Britain's Got Talent " ????

quote]

Because you're supposed to have talent - as the title suggests?

cherokee
09-Nov-09, 17:53
Cracker o' a reply to my post, Afternoondelight (BIG LOL's )!!! :lol::lol:

You are SO right !!!!!!!! ;)

Phoenix200416
09-Nov-09, 17:55
Well I was fuming that Lucie went out! This is supposed to be a singing contest not a "screech & dance badly" contest! Even my Dad who usually doesn't get into such T.V. Contests slammed the T.V. Guide down and left the room in a rage!

I mean come on. This is getting ridiculous! Hopefully the people that have been voting for John & Edward will get bored now of them now and stop. I don't think its right that she had to leave because Simon bottled making the decision! So much for "I am leaving the country if John & Edward win!" I thought he would jump at the chance of getting rid of them when they were in the bottom two! I just can't believe that he let John & Edward go through over them!

I agree that all I have seen and heard are people that hate John & Edward and have made groups saying so. And all the boo's that they get on the show. I would like to know who the hell is voting for them!

cherokee
09-Nov-09, 18:15
Hey Crayola...

We're in luck here....... have you noticed that your/this poll will end on QUOTE : - 15 Feb -10 at 17.22

Gosh we've all got much longer than we thought we had when you originally posted this,..... eh ?????

So lets all make the most of the voting NOW, of who's in and who's out, cos, according to "Caithness. Org" , we all have at least another 3 months to vote :lol::lol:

Tom Cornwall
11-Nov-09, 23:24
It's Saturday night. It's X Factor night. :)

There are eight acts left. Who will win?

who really cares...it's rubbish

crayola
14-Nov-09, 17:55
It's Saturday, it's 5 to 5 and it's X Factor!

Yes it's time to bring it back to the front page in readiness for tonight's episode.

Who's the favourite now?

unicorn
14-Nov-09, 21:17
Grrr what is Louis Walshes problem with Jamie, he says he is out of his depth, this from the man with an act that can't sing worth peanuts....

Gizmo
14-Nov-09, 21:48
Can you feel that distant rumble?...it's Freddie Mercury turning in his grave :eek:

crayola
15-Nov-09, 00:02
Can you feel that distant rumble?...it's Freddie Mercury turning in his grave :eek:You didn't know Freddie, he would have loved it.

They saved the best for last tonight, Stacey and Danyl were head and shoulders above the others in my opinion, with Joe a commendable third.

celtic lass
15-Nov-09, 00:19
You didn't know Freddie, he would have loved it.

They saved the best for last tonight, Stacie and Daniel were head and shoulders above the others in my opinion, with Joe a commendable third.
I have to say i really like stacy but i'm getting sick of all the ballads from them all not just stacy. JEDWARD well what can i say BRILL shoot me down if you must i dont care they do entertain my guess for the bottom 2 is jamie and stacy

telfordstar
15-Nov-09, 00:42
I have to say i really like stacy but i'm getting sick of all the ballads from them all not just stacy. JEDWARD well what can i say BRILL shoot me down if you must i dont care they do entertain my guess for the bottom 2 is jamie and stacy

Says the woman who loved dj talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celtic lass
15-Nov-09, 00:54
Says the woman who loved dj talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aah i just love the underdog !!!!!!!!! and yes i would pay good money to hear both acts oh there's somebody at my door!!!!! oh dear it's MEN IN WHITE COATS ha ha GO JEDWARD GO JEDWARD woo woo :Razz

Gizmo
15-Nov-09, 01:28
You didn't know Freddie, he would have loved it.

They saved the best for last tonight, Stacey and Danyl were head and shoulders above the others in my opinion, with Joe a commendable third.

Yeah, i have to admit, that Stacey, even though her personality is as shallow as a dried up puddle, she's got a pretty good voice, and i suppose that Danyl was listenable enough, but the rest of them were out of their depth up to their necks, and that young lad Lloyd, he's atrocious, there is not one of them that is a world class singer.

evelyn
15-Nov-09, 13:58
Liz and celtic lass, I'm with you on this one...I'm just loving John and Edward.....totally entertaining!
evelyn

celtic lass
15-Nov-09, 14:07
:Razz
Liz and celtic lass, I'm with you on this one...I'm just loving John and Edward.....totally entertaining!
evelyn
yep we just love JEDWARD LAND :Razz

telfordstar
15-Nov-09, 14:17
aah i just love the underdog !!!!!!!!! and yes i would pay good money to hear both acts oh there's somebody at my door!!!!! oh dear it's MEN IN WHITE COATS ha ha GO JEDWARD GO JEDWARD woo woo :Razz

I think not having a dram for so long has affected your mind big time. Im worried now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

weeboyagee
15-Nov-09, 20:34
Missed it last night due to horo-gheallaidh in Edinburgh - will catch up tonight with the results show but would value the low-down before then?

Phill
15-Nov-09, 21:55
Was Simon's face a picture then or what?!!

Ha ha!

wickscorrie
15-Nov-09, 21:55
blast my favourite jamie is going home but !!!
yahoo
in your face Simon !!!!

unicorn
15-Nov-09, 21:56
I am disgusted with that [evil]

balto
15-Nov-09, 22:00
they have just announced that susan boyle will be on the x factor next week, one question WHY? each week this show becomes ore of a farce, and those 2 annoying little boys are still in it, what is the public thinking.

dragonfly
15-Nov-09, 22:02
don't beleive that! hope Jedward go out soon just to put Louis in his place, he's never liked Jamie so tonight was his chance to prove it! boo hiss

shazzap
15-Nov-09, 22:02
they have just announced that susan boyle will be on the x factor next week, one question WHY? each week this show becomes ore of a farce, and those 2 annoying little boys are still in it, what is the public thinking.

My sentiments also

FIX.[disgust]

balto
15-Nov-09, 22:15
my sentiments also

fix.[disgust]
totally, thought last week was bad but this my oh my.

weeboyagee
15-Nov-09, 22:22
Once again it goes to public vote - which doesn't seem to make folk happy. Whilst Jamie was by far and away the best of the singers in the sing-off - the public voted for him least?

balto
15-Nov-09, 22:31
Once again it goes to public vote - which doesn't seem to make folk happy. Whilst Jamie was by far and away the best of the singers in the sing-off - the public voted for him least?

thats it aswell, people assume that he would ave been safe, cus ethey would have assumed that lots of others would have voted, so the moral here is make sure you vote to keep your fav in, and not just to annoy simon(jedward).

Michael .Sk
15-Nov-09, 22:45
I think the show is pointless, ive watched every year now and the further it goes the further away from talent it gets because the show is not about the contestants its about the judges. I thought this was a show to find talent but all its turned into is about bragging rights for the judges and which judge is going to win. They shouldn,t be allowed to vote for there own contestant which would mean they would have to vote for the best singer of the night. The show has been turned into a farce and and a money making scam and the puplic are stupid enough to get involved to line Simons pockets. Its about time the show got back to what its about and finding good british talent.................. oh come on stacey.

celtic lass
15-Nov-09, 23:36
I think not having a dram for so long has affected your mind big time. Im worried now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I think not having a dram made me see things in a clearer light ha ha delighted JEDWARD are still in it :Razz

evelyn
16-Nov-09, 00:33
Delighted to see Jamie Afro go....thought he was a corny singer.
evelyn

crayola
16-Nov-09, 01:28

That's easy to explain. Lloyd gets the teenage girls' vote, Jamie doesn't. All the girls in my son's class vote for Lloyd however badly he sings.

I'm getting better at predicting the outcome. I got the bottom two right tonight and Louis had decided to evict Jamie from the outset so it was clear who was going home.

I'm thinking Ollie, Stacey and Joe for the final but Danyl could pick up enough votes if he stays on the straight and narrow. There should be a rule banning leprechauns from the final.

tonkatojo
16-Nov-09, 11:24
That's easy to explain. Lloyd gets the teenage girls' vote, Jamie doesn't. All the girls in my son's class vote for Lloyd however badly he sings.

I'm getting better at predicting the outcome. I got the bottom two right tonight and Louis had decided to evict Jamie from the outset so it was clear who was going home.

I'm thinking Ollie, Stacey and Joe for the final but Danyl could pick up enough votes if he stays on the straight and narrow. There should be a rule banning leprechauns from the final.

Aye got that one right myself.

My prediction for final Ollie and John and Edward. but would prefer Joe.

Can you's imagine the face on Simon if the two clowns actually win or imagine the "song" they would record for an attempt at Christmas no1 :lol:, it would be Cowells first flop, me thinks. I might even invest 50p to see that ;).

katarina
16-Nov-09, 15:03
I'm a bit like simon. I hated Jedward at first, but they are growing on me. Don' think they should win, but they are very entertaining!

Ash
16-Nov-09, 16:26
I'm a bit like simon. I hated Jedward at first, but they are growing on me. Don' think they should win, but they are very entertaining!

im the same, olly's my fav, cannot stand Joe think he is very stage show sounding, Lloyd doesnt do it for me at all, Jamie was good but would never win, the final should be Olly, Stacey and most likely Jedward

Mik.M.
17-Nov-09, 15:51
Shock Horror,Jedward accused of cheating. Finally someone else has noticed that they don`t sing more like singalong with a loud backing track and backing singers.Kick the cheats out!!

Olin
17-Nov-09, 16:29
I don't think Jedward should be in it.

This is a singing competition, not an entertainment submission show.

If it's entertainment they're about then they should be on a show simliar to Britain's Got Talent.

If you really want to change your opinion of the singers in the show and hear why Jedward should be off then shut your eyes the next time the show is on and decide if Jedward appeal to radio shows or releases on cd/mp3.....

wee sparkle
17-Nov-09, 22:48
x-factor has totally ruined itself for me this year, i dont know why they kicked out the decent singers, leaving us with John and Edward.

crayola
21-Nov-09, 18:41
Yes it's almost that time again......

Who will be in the bottom two tonight? By rights it should be the Jeddie boys and Lloyd but X Factors are a fickle lot.

The winner is written in the stars.....

Three years ago it was Leona
Two years ago its was Leon
Last year it was Alexandra whose birthdate is on the cusp of Leo.
This year it will therefore be Le and the best fit there is Olly.

:cool:

dragonfly
21-Nov-09, 19:24
x-factor has totally ruined itself for me this year, i dont know why they kicked out the decent singers, leaving us with John and Edward.

don't you remember Chicco or the MacDonald Bros? Jedward are in the same category as them, can't sing but for some inane reason people will waste their money on them voting to keep them in!!

They'll go soon once it gets to the serious stage, just a pity Jamie and Lucie have already gone!

crayola
22-Nov-09, 01:05
I remember them alright. Same Difference were another act that were repeatedly voted back in despite adverse comments from the judges.

I thought Joe was the best tonight with Stacey and Olly the best of the rest. I wasn't sure about Danyl.

The others weren't in the same class.

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 11:33
I remember them alright. Same Difference were another act that were repeatedly voted back in despite adverse comments from the judges.

I thought Joe was the best tonight with Stacey and Olly the best of the rest. I wasn't sure about Danyl.

The others weren't in the same class.

Got to agree with you on Joe and Stacy, the others all sounded flat to me including Olly, as for the new chuckle bros nowt more to add.

annemarie482
22-Nov-09, 11:54
GEORDIE JOE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY AYE MAN!

as the daughter of a geordie, and a lover of music, geordie joe gets my vote every week!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Nov-09, 21:20
Susan Boyle .......fantastic performance.Pre-recorded but still live and brilliant.Better than the Rolling Stones version by miles.:)

Phill
22-Nov-09, 21:53
Edge of the seat moment!

unicorn
22-Nov-09, 21:54
sad they didn't go first week and give genuine singers a chance.

Mik.M.
22-Nov-09, 21:55
finally the trolls get sent home
about bloody time!!!!!!!!!

butterfly
22-Nov-09, 21:56
Thank goodness for that result!

crayola
22-Nov-09, 21:56
Thank God Dannii has some integrity and actually did what she's supposed to do, namely to judge.

Phill
22-Nov-09, 21:58
sad they didn't go first week and give genuine singers a chance.

Aww, c'mon. They woz bloody awful but ferkin' funny though!

Sandra_B
22-Nov-09, 21:59
That's made my day!!

Alli
22-Nov-09, 22:06
WEIL A CAN SLEEP GOOD IN MA BED ENITE. AT JOKE OF AN ACT ARE FINALLY GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANII HED E BALLS TILL DO WHAT COWELL COULDNAE TWA WEEKS AGO. PETTY E FRO HED TILL GO. nEVER MIND LLOYD YET AND THEN E RACE TILL WIN.

balto
22-Nov-09, 22:08
at last common sense see's the light, about time aswell, now its a proper competition.

Tilly Teckel
22-Nov-09, 22:15
There is a God after all - and He's not Irish!!

Mik.M.
22-Nov-09, 22:34
Dannii is more of a man than Slimon Coward,Cowell.Justice at last.

Venture
22-Nov-09, 23:16
Dannii is more of a man than Slimon Coward,Cowell.Justice at last.
If Danni was "more of a man" than Simon she would have voted Olly off. Let's face it Olly is a bigger threat to her act than Jedward. She tried to make out she compared their singing but let's face it you don't bite that hand that feeds you this late on in the show. Once again Cowell still rules at the end of the day.;)

weeboyagee
23-Nov-09, 00:16
I voted for Danyl away back and going by the pole - he will be next to go. I hope not but Joe REALLY impressed me this weekend - he could improve enough to surprise. Stacey is also one to watch but jeez her annoying giggle and electric shock plug-up-the-ass normal speech when not accompanied by music does my skull in. Olly - surprised he was in the bottom two - and as much as Lloyd is a nice guy (youth is affecting him!) he is my bet to go next.

Loraine
23-Nov-09, 00:22
Joe to win!! He's the best singer and has a boyish charm that'll appeal to all those teenage girls out there! :lol: Mind you there's always Olly and I still like Stacey. But more importantly - Jedward are gone!!! Thank goodness for that! :cool:

Liz
23-Nov-09, 00:23
I voted for Danyl away back and going by the pole - he will be next to go. I hope not but Joe REALLY impressed me this weekend - he could improve enough to surprise. Stacey is also one to watch but jeez her annoying giggle and electric shock plug-up-the-ass normal speech when not accompanied by music does my skull in. Olly - surprised he was in the bottom two - and as much as Lloyd is a nice guy (youth is affecting him!) he is my bet to go next.

Oh crikey I agree with you re Stacey! Her way of speaking was endearing at first but now it is just soooooo annoying! Did you hear her sister in the VT on Xtra Factor? She speaks just the same!:eek:

Also think Lloyd should be next to go. Olly to win!!!

purplelady
23-Nov-09, 00:36
I love Olly have from the start think he is an all rounder was shocked to see him in bottom two but justice was done well done Danni xxxxxxx

Kevin Milkins
23-Nov-09, 02:08
I enjoy Stacey singing and think she is really good, but I would hate to have to sit across a table in a restaurant and listen to her babble on endlessly.:eek:
Danyl has a great voice ,but I cannot bring myself to like him for some unknown reason.:confused
Lloyd is just a really nice lad, but way out of his depth now and I was not that impressed with Olly last night.
It's a shame Lucie got the boot, because I think she was a real talent and I can only imagine that the Jedwoods were getting votes as a wind up.

To win, Stacey or Joe?

Venture
23-Nov-09, 10:04
Stacey is a very nervous person and is not yet comfortable with talking in front of everyone. Although you'll notice sometimes in the VT on the programme when she is relaxed, her speech is fine. I think she is one who has progressed the most throughout the series. With more coaching she could pull it off. She has a big voice and we are beginning to see it more and more. I think she will make the final but it will be Joe who will win. He is more appealing to the younger audience. He has a good voice and is a really nice guy but there is nothing different about him. Olly and Daniel too are both good but I think Olly is too much like Will Young and his performances are very repetitive and boring. Daniel needs to get over himself before people will like him for his singing. Lloyd is still in the competition because of his good looks, Welsh charm and the fact that Cheryl Cole is his mentor. I think he will definitely be out next week.

The good thing is they can all do well in their own right with the recognition they have gained on the programme. You don't have to win to make it big. Just look at JLS and where they have come since the competition last year.

I would love to see Stacey win but think it will go to Joe.;)

balto
23-Nov-09, 15:47
Oh crikey I agree with you re Stacey! Her way of speaking was endearing at first but now it is just soooooo annoying! Did you hear her sister in the VT on Xtra Factor? She speaks just the same!:eek:

Also think Lloyd should be next to go. Olly to win!!!
oh just say it, she sings lovley, but my word as soon as she opens her mouth to speak, its got the gringe factor.

Ash
23-Nov-09, 15:52
I cannot believe people are slagging of stacey for her accent and way she speaks, she is the most down to earth person on the show!

joxville
23-Nov-09, 16:02
Joe is a great singer, very talented....like Joe's everywhere. ;)

joxville
23-Nov-09, 16:03
I cannot believe people are slagging of stacey for her accent and way she speaks, she is the most down to person on the show!

Earth perhaps? :)

She might be but she's wired to the moon. :)

I like her, hopefully she's in the final with Joe.

weeboyagee
23-Nov-09, 20:45
Stacey is a very nervous person and is not yet comfortable with talking in front of everyone.
Are you kidding? She could talk for England so long as she remained plugged in!

Daniel needs to get over himself before people will like him for his singing. Lloyd is still in the competition because of his good looks, Welsh charm and the fact that Cheryl Cole is his mentor. I think he will definitely be out next week.
Thoroughly agree.

Just look at JLS and where they have come since the competition last year.
I think JLS were particularly exceptional runners-up though - I don't see the same with this years last few.

weeboyagee
23-Nov-09, 20:46
I cannot believe people are slagging of stacey for her accent and way she speaks, she is the most down to earth person on the show!
Ehh???? :eek:

joxville
23-Nov-09, 20:57
is that joe bugner or am i on the wrong thingy here

You're along the right lines, keep trying. :)

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 22:47
Is it really X-Factor or New Faeces? :confused

tigger2u
23-Nov-09, 23:30
Is it really X-Factor or New Faeces? :confused

I think Joe would need a new one :lol:

celtic lass
24-Nov-09, 09:01
finally the trolls get sent home
about bloody time!!!!!!!!!
poor jedward my saturday won't be the same now they are gone.Now i will have to vote for real but who i wonder will get my vote now maybe stacy or danyl :~(

bettedaviseyes
24-Nov-09, 10:56
oh my god jedward are heading to the jungle i'm a celebrity wot ever next???? lol

katarina
24-Nov-09, 20:38
oh my god jedward are heading to the jungle i'm a celebrity wot ever next???? lol

Seems the gossip mill isn't just active in Caithness!

crayola
28-Nov-09, 21:06
Lloyd to go tonight?

Phill
28-Nov-09, 21:12
Isn't it getting boring now!
Can't we get some decent telly back on Saturday nights.

I reckon the best thing is to call it a day, Danni & Cheryl should decide the winner by wrestling nude in a pool of baby oil.

crayola
29-Nov-09, 00:55
I have Joe down as firm favourite after tonight. His second song was stunning.

Stacey to come second with Ollie or Danyl third.

This must be Lloyd's swan song but he's growing on me 'cause he looks like ma own boy x

dragonfly
29-Nov-09, 01:04
I don't rate Joe, too west end IMO and Stacey is getting on my nerves with her great big gulps of air inbetween lines of the song

Danyl or Olly for me but I would have liked Jamie Archer to have still been in at this stage

crayola
29-Nov-09, 01:21
Ollie's not producing the 'Wow!' factor that Joe and Stacey do week in, week out. I like Danyl but I fear he will come fourth.

Tonight was a great night on front of the TV.....

First it was Strictly then X Factor then I'm a Celeb. Superb viewing for those who like people programmes.

I've been a tad feared to mention I'm a Celeb all week in case golach gets too excited but his herione has been gone a whole day now and he'll hopefully have stopped greetin' by now.

Mik.M.
29-Nov-09, 11:28

I reckon the best thing is to call it a day, Danni & Cheryl should decide the winner by wrestling nude in a pool of baby oil.
I second that & Jox will probably third it too.

weeboyagee
29-Nov-09, 13:16
I fourth it - I nearly split my sides when I read that and couldn't give rep - so there must have been another good post previously by Phill that I rep'd and can't remember - how aged am I becoming - book me into Achvarasdale any time you like!

Anyway - I agree with Crayola - Joe marked the winners card last night- two performances that were the best and Louis is now sounding stupid with his remarks to any and all of the singers - trying to make it look as though he will be the judge that will make or break the ability for the winner to make it - what a tube.

I think Cheryl is looking at being the successful mentor for a second year running. Olli has lost the wow factor right enough - he was mediocre last night. Lloyd needs to get a bigger voice and deliver a more intense, believable performance. I'm not sure about Yvonne as a voice coach - I think that Lloyds lack of delivery is a reflection on her skill I'm afraid.

Stacey - yip - she did the plug-up-the-ass reaction after a great singing performance which totally makes me cringe. Order of merit following last night - Joe, Stacey & Danyl (not much between their average total performance last night), Olli, Lloyd.

Lloyd to go tonight - but would you believe that I don't hold much hope from Olli - I think his voters will go to Joe and that might just save Lloyd. No ability for judges to put the "wrong" one out now though! Public vote only! The show has started to recover from the farse it was dropping into - but unfortunately there's not much of the show left to give the series a "best-of" label now.

crayola
29-Nov-09, 16:37
Order of merit following last night - Joe, Stacey & Danyl (not much between their average total performance last night), Olli, Lloyd.That's my order too.

Lloyd to go tonight - but would you believe that I don't hold much hope from Olli - I think his voters will go to Joe and that might just save Lloyd.You could be right but the other possibility is that Danyl might suffer in the same way. A lot of people don't like his personality as much as they like Ollie's.

I'm hoping tonight's vote goes on merit alone.

Kevin Milkins
29-Nov-09, 18:11
I have sort of got bored with it as well, but we had a friend's dog for the night because they went to a wedding and she thought the show was great and hardly took her eyes of the screen.

She's would be OK if she didn't witter on so much, however I do like that sheepskin rug.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/Stacey.jpg?t=1259513953

I think this lad is the full Monty and has a great future and you would be barking mad not to vote for him.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/Ollie.jpg?t=1259514174

For me though, I think this chappie will go on to win it.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/Joe.jpg?t=1259514366

crayola
01-Dec-09, 00:25
I'm hoping tonight's vote goes on merit alone.I think it did and no-one is complaining on here so I think I'm not alone. :)

purplelady
01-Dec-09, 00:34
I would love to see ollie win really like him think joe is amazing but do not think i can put up with cheyl going on about how she won again lol x

crayola
05-Dec-09, 21:20
All the fluff has gone and tonight's competition is the first truly serious one.

Joe will surely make the final and I think Stacey will too so it's between Ollie and Danyl for the third place.

The Daily Mail has a new twist.....

Meanwhile insiders say fellow semi-finalists Danyl Johnson and Olly Murs think they have no chance of winning - and have 'thrown in the towel'.

The demoralised pair lost hope when Simon Cowell picked a Disney teen ballad to be the winner's single.

Danyl, 27, and Olly, 25, say choosing Hannah Montana track The Climb proves Simon expects youngsters Stacey Solomon, 20, or Joe McElderry, 18, to triumph.

Last night a show source said: 'They hate the song so both of them just look defeated.

'They realise Simon now wants Joe and Stacey in the final based on the winner's song as it only really suits them.'
Interesting if true. Daily Mail story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233410/X-Factors-Stacey-Solomon-left-bruised-falling-TWICE-tricky-dance-routine.html)

joxville
05-Dec-09, 21:59

Yep, I third it. :D

I recently gave up singing to make adult films.

Now its your turn, Cheryl.

Please. :Razz

crayola
06-Dec-09, 00:49
After tonight Joe and Stacey are safe. It's still between Ollie and Danyl for the third place. I go for Danyl for definite but sadly there are people out there who dislike him for whatever reason. :confused

Venture
06-Dec-09, 01:33
I think Joe is a clear winner now. You can't fault him. Stacey looked really nervous in her first song but that would have had something to do with her falling twice of the chairs she was standing on while in rehearsal. She really showed her vocal range in the second song and gave a good performance. I don't know where she got the dress from though, it looked like a sack and did nothing for her. I think Cheryl and not Danni should be giving her some dress tips. She needs to dress for her age.

I think Danyl performed better than Ollie tonight but as you say Crayola I think he might struggle with votes, as quite a few don't like him.

I think the final three will be Joe, Stacey and Ollie but I personally would prefer Danyl.;)

crayola
06-Dec-09, 22:27
You were right. Sadly. :(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Dec-09, 22:35
They want a male winner this year.Cos the lassies have won it for the past couple.They don't want to see it as a female dominated competition.Stacey to win,Joe second.:)

EDDIE
06-Dec-09, 23:05
I think Joe is a clear winner now. You can't fault him. Stacey looked really nervous in her first song but that would have had something to do with her falling twice of the chairs she was standing on while in rehearsal. She really showed her vocal range in the second song and gave a good performance. I don't know where she got the dress from though, it looked like a sack and did nothing for her. I think Cheryl and not Danni should be giving her some dress tips. She needs to dress for her age.

I think Danyl performed better than Ollie tonight but as you say Crayola I think he might struggle with votes, as quite a few don't like him.

I think the final three will be Joe, Stacey and Ollie but I personally would prefer Danyl.;)

I think thats winning order venture Danyl biggest problem he is good singer but to over confident

Kevin Milkins
06-Dec-09, 23:10
Not sure why, but I am one that can't bring myself to like Danyl, although he is one of the better singers.:confused

crayola
07-Dec-09, 00:36
They want a male winner this year.Cos the lassies have won it for the past couple.
Your memory is playing tricks Cedric. Alexandra was last year's winner but Leon won it two years ago.

It's been won by three loons and two lassies so far. Stacey could even things up.

List of X Factor Finalists and Winners (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X_Factor_%28UK%29#Judges.27_categories_and_the ir_finalists)

crayola
12-Dec-09, 21:25
Who's going to win then? Joe was the favourite a week ago but Stacey is a serious contender and I heard on local radio yesterday morning that Ollie is taking over from Joe as favourite. After Ollie's rendition of Superstition tonight I can see their point.

I think Stacey outshone Bubbly Wubbly tonight but I'm not so convinced about Ollie's Angels.

Ash
12-Dec-09, 21:39
Ollie ollie ollie!!!

Michael buble was :D

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 21:45
Ollie and Robbie was a bad isea, it showed the better aetist was robbie.
Now Joe and George was exactly the opposite Joe was the better singer.
And Stacy was on par with e Buble bloke.

dragonfly
12-Dec-09, 21:53
Stacey is best tonight IMO, robbie ruined it for olly and I don't like Joe's cheesy grin tho I suppose I can admit his voice is good

Stacey to win!!

shazzap
12-Dec-09, 22:02
I for one will be glad when the X Factor has finished.
It has been fixed from the start.

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 22:05

What's the result if your so sure. Before the final two are announced to confirm your inside knowledge.

dragonfly
12-Dec-09, 22:11
is Robbie under the influence AGAIN?? sure he nearly fell off the stage at the beginning of his new song :roll:

sharona
12-Dec-09, 22:15
robbie wat a star

Kevin Milkins
12-Dec-09, 22:16
I could not believe my ears when Joe McElderry said "I can't believe I just sang a song with George Michael",to which GM replied "and you rose to the occasion".......:eek:

I think Ollie has rolled it and i would be very surprised if he gets through to the final two.:confused

Stacey is a good singer, but I think Joe is the full article, and my money would be on him to win.

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 22:17

Just a few mins left Shazzap, where's your proof ???.

dragonfly
12-Dec-09, 22:20
I could not believe my ears when Joe McElderry said "I can't believe I just sang a song with George Michael",to which GM replied "and you rose to the occasion".......:eek:

my hubby asked "is he singing don't let your son go down on me"!!!!

sharona
12-Dec-09, 22:22
staceys out

Kevin Milkins
12-Dec-09, 22:23

I think Ollie has rolled it and i would be very surprised if he gets through to the final two.:confused

Stacey is a good singer, but I think Joe is the full article, and my money would be on him to win.

Thats me blown out of the water,,,,,,,,, again.:(

Kevin Milkins
12-Dec-09, 22:25
my hubby asked "is he singing don't let your son go down on me"!!!!

LOL. That's exactly what I said to Mrs M , and she gave me a kick.:lol:

goldenguernsey
12-Dec-09, 22:32
howay the lads, yes geordie joe through to the final yippeeeeee

purplelady
13-Dec-09, 01:19
I love ollie no matter what he has it made he is amazing has sex appeal the lot joe is good but he needs to learn a lot he needs to be able to sing other than ballards and learn to dance but hey he is young xxxxxxx

crayola
13-Dec-09, 01:29
It was always going to be a tight fight but I thought Stacey was the best tonight. She is more versatile than the other two and I thought she outsang wubbly.

purplelady
13-Dec-09, 02:14
It was always going to be a tight fight but I thought Stacey was the best tonight. She is more versatile than the other two and I thought she outsang wubbly.
true i have followed and liked ollie al along no matter what they all have careers ahead of them don't you think they are all great in different ways xxxxx
l

crayola
13-Dec-09, 02:25
true i have followed and liked ollie al along no matter what they all have careers ahead of them don't you think they are all great in different ways xxxxx
l
Yes they are all great but Stacey is the best third place by a country mile in my opinion.

Venture
13-Dec-09, 02:40
I love ollie no matter what he has it made he is amazing has sex appeal the lot joe is good but he needs to learn a lot he needs to be able to sing other than ballards and learn to dance but hey he is young xxxxxxx

In my opinion Joe is a much better singer. Why does he need to be a good dancer? As Danni has said this is a singing competition. Dancing dosen't come into it when recording a song. Which of the two's style of singing is more suited to the winner's single which is reportedly 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus? I think Joe because of his age, will have the edge there.;)

I agree crayola Stacey deserved to go through tonight. She sang so well. It's really hard to get votes when you are up against two guys, particularly when one is a teenager. Joe especially would have polled a lot of teenage female votes. I don't think it will be the last we see of her.;)

Joe to win for me.

stivagorm
13-Dec-09, 05:50
Simples Simon Cowell etc SHOW ME THE MONEY ! ! ! ! These shows are just a Tax for stupid people, if it was really about the performers it would be free phone or vote online.

Leanne
13-Dec-09, 11:00
If you actually shut your eyes and listen to what Stacy was singing she was quite pitchy last night (as she has been in most of her songs). She has a terrible habit of dropping the tone of the song and singing in a dagenham accent too :roll: Listening in the same way to Ollie and Joe - they were note perfect.

If you look at the final with Gareth Gates and Will Young. Garth was tipped to be the new best thing - what has he done since - nothing! Will Young however is still releasing albums. Ollie will be the same - he has that certain something that captivates. Joe is just another in a long list of good singers - techinically he is superb but tonally there is nothing that blows me awaw :(

Ollie to win!

Lavenderblue2
13-Dec-09, 11:35
If you look at the final with Gareth Gates and Will Young. Garth was tipped to be the new best thing - what has he done since nothing!

Gareth Gates isn't doing 'nothing' Leanne, the most important thing of all was it gave him the confidence to overcome his speech impediment and he has since become a speech coach himself.

On the music front he is still working but obviously not on the pop scene. He is concentrating on musical theatre; in February 2009 he took over the lead roll from Lee Mead in Joseph at the Adelphi Theatre. I think he is doing very well indeed. :)

Leanne
13-Dec-09, 11:47
Gareth Gates isn't doing 'nothing' Leanne, the most important thing of all was it gave him the confidence to overcome his speech impediment and he has since become a speech coach himself.

On the music front he is still working but obviously not on the pop scene. He is concentrating on musical theatre; in February 2009 he took over the lead roll from Lee Mead in Joseph at the Adelphi Theatre. I think he is doing very well indeed. :)

But the aim of the show is to find the next big pop star not the next big stage star - that's what Britain's Got Talent is for...When referring to 'done nothing' it is in the field that the show is aimed at - he's no pop star ;)

I am a complete cynic where GG's stammer is concerned. He seemed to be able to turn it off when it mattered during the show (and I'm not talking about singing) - people with stammers cannot do that. I believe he played on it - great that it got recognition for people but bit naughty to gain the sympathy vote.

Kevin Milkins
13-Dec-09, 11:50

I thought it was Jordan, aka Katie Price, that helped him over his speech impediment.:lol:

trix
13-Dec-09, 12:10
The only winner will be Simon Cowell. :roll:

exactly joxy, iv choost feneshed readin chart throb by ben elton. its set in 'e future, bigger an better than xfactor, based in america.
'e main theme o' 'e book is that it is all a fix....a pure racket. that simon cowel has control over every aspect o' 'e "competition" fie what clothes contestants wear, what song they sing. the editing is a complete joke too.
he has control over who the judges pick, comments that they make. half 'e time when they say they are in manchester, or ireland...they arna, choost carefully planned editing.
i think alot 'oed rings true, but on 'e ither hand, now i wish i never read 'e book as its kinda spielt things for masel.

Lavenderblue2
13-Dec-09, 12:32
I thought it was Jordan, aka Katie Price, that helped him over his speech impediment.:lol:

I really don't know about that Kevin, as far as I know his speech therapy work is with the McGuire Programme and I just assumed he'd been helped by them.

brandy
13-Dec-09, 12:51
fingers crossed for joe tonight!!!

trix
13-Dec-09, 13:01
i hev a "lunch date" bet that ollie will win :Razz

Leanne
13-Dec-09, 16:59
I really don't know about that Kevin, as far as I know his speech therapy work is with the McGuire Programme and I just assumed he'd been helped by them.

I think it was said tongue-in-cheek - there were rumours of bedroom antics ;)

Invisible
13-Dec-09, 17:08
I'm glad its near the final but don't see any real victory for the two remaining contestants (canna be bothered looking up their names). It's proven that in the X-factor the girls achieve greater success as winners (Leona and Alexandra for example) Where are Steve, Shane & Leon nowadays anyway?
Because Stacey was voted off she is favorite in the running for the 1430 at Ascot - cheeky me:lol:

tonkatojo
13-Dec-09, 22:27
Well well well, the superior voice won through.

Venture
13-Dec-09, 22:28
Well done to Joe the X Factor winner. He well and truly outsung Ollie tonight especially with the new release. Gaining 62% of 10 million votes shows just how popular he was with the public. For someone who only started singing four years ago he has done well. It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.;)

Tilly Teckel
13-Dec-09, 22:37
Well done to Joe, seems like a lovely lad and a fantastic singer - hope he has a great future ahead of him.

Loraine
13-Dec-09, 22:37
I've always wanted Joe to win from the beginning and he did!! It was pretty close tonight between him and Olly though - I was starting to doubt myself at the end, but the public voted and Joe came through!! So delighted for him!!! :D

goldenguernsey
14-Dec-09, 00:40
good lad geordie joe, am over the moon for him, as well as cheryl cole

crayola
14-Dec-09, 00:42
Joe was a worthy winner.

I thought Olly had a slight chance and his rendition of The Climb was a pleasant surprise but there was only ever going to be one winner.

Well done Joe!

golach
14-Dec-09, 00:53
your poll was totally wrong Crayola[lol]

butterfly
14-Dec-09, 00:55
Aye,Joe was the best singer of the two finalists.Glad he won.

Phill
14-Dec-09, 01:02
Tiger Woods!

What a singer...........OH.....

crayola
14-Dec-09, 01:07
your poll was totally wrong Crayola[lol]
That's what I expected and that's why I started it so far in advance of the final and gave it such a long running time. :cool:

My vote went to the winner.

crayola
14-Dec-09, 01:13
Tiger Woods!

What a singer...........OH.....
Are you sure he's a singer and not a destitute Polish artist whose real name is Simon 'Tiger' Copernicus?

crayola
04-Jan-10, 14:07
Joe may not have made the Christmas number one spot but he got there for New Year and he's still there. :)

Hmm, it seems to depend which chart you look at. Lady GaGa is number one on some.