PDA

View Full Version : Missing cat

duke
07-Nov-09, 15:54
Missing from the pennyland area, white and browm/ginger male cat, mostly all white , quiet a large tom
answers 2 the name of bubble, he's bn missing for about 4days now, and i would like all people with sheds or garages 2 please go check them,
any info would be much appreciated,
thanx

duke,

much luved pet to 4 kids and they missing him loads

teenybash
08-Nov-09, 14:39
Hopefully Duke will come home safe and well.............maybe just gone walk about for a few days while the sun shines.

duke
08-Nov-09, 15:28
im hoping thats the caes but he nevr goes far from home, no like him 2 just disappear, now on day 5 , the longer he's gone the more worrying it is, :~(:~(

thanx , will keep you informed of he returns

sheena

ShelleyCowie
08-Nov-09, 17:25
Can you post a picture? I live in the area and see quite a few cats by the description.

Will keep an eye out though!

Liz
08-Nov-09, 19:34
im hoping thats the caes but he nevr goes far from home, no like him 2 just disappear, now on day 5 , the longer he's gone the more worrying it is, :~(:~(

thanx , will keep you informed of he returns

sheena

Sheena I know how you are feeling as it has happened to me on quite a few occasions.
Cats are wonderful creatures though and have been know to turn up after long periods away as if they have never been away!
Most cats who go missing have been shut in so have you checked all outbuildings in your area?

Really hope he turns up very soon.