PDA

View Full Version : 3D Week

redeyedtreefrog
06-Nov-09, 23:22
Channel 4's doing some 3D programs next week, but you can only get glasses from Sainsbury's :(. More info at http://stuff.tv/News/Channel-4-3D-Week-programming-announced-Sainsburys-dishing-out-free-glasses/13594/ if yer interested :D

ciderally
06-Nov-09, 23:54
that counts us out then........

Kodiak
07-Nov-09, 00:01
Since the nearest Sainsbury's is in Aberdeen this will be a fat lot of good to us.

Anyone going down to Aberdeen stop off and get several Hundred Pairs to hand out. LOL :D

redeyedtreefrog
07-Nov-09, 00:47
I went to see a 3D film in Inverness the other week too, should've kept the glasses!

unicorn
07-Nov-09, 00:48
Blue peter moment and make your own people [lol]

joxville
07-Nov-09, 00:54
I think it'll take rose-tinted glasses to make the programmes appear better. :roll:

The Angel Of Death
07-Nov-09, 11:36
Some people have plenty of rose tinted glasses on the org maybe they'll share ;)

Bobinovich
07-Nov-09, 11:43
I went to see a 3D film in Inverness the other week too, should've kept the glasses!

I have some from watching Up 3D a couple of weeks ago and tried them out on the wee videos shown in the link - they don't work :(. Not sure if there are different 3D standards, or if it depends on the medium showing the 3D video...

joxville
07-Nov-09, 11:46
I have some from watching Up 3D a couple of weeks ago and tried them out on the wee videos shown in the link - they don't work :(. Not sure if there are different 3D standards, or if it depends on the medium showing the 3D video...

Is Derek Acorah involved? ;)

unicorn
07-Nov-09, 12:32
get eating the quality streets and practice cutting [lol]

The Angel Of Death
07-Nov-09, 12:49
There are two kinds of 3d glasses the normal red / blue (or green i cant remember) and newer ones dont know what kind they are but they seem to be the ones most people / films are using now