PDA

View Full Version : B'Dazzled Beauty Salon - Castletown

catherine nicol
06-Nov-09, 13:01
I enjoyed a new treatment to me last night. What a perfect treat to end the day.

Hot Stone Massage

I have decided to treat myself to something new every now and again and last night I went for a Hot Stone Massage. I had seen adverts for this treatment in the usual glossy magazines but wasn't too sure what to expect so was a little nervous.

Carey explained the treatment to me and the additional benefits to be had with the use of the baltic stones and I certainly wasn't disappointed. What a relaxing massage, my back was warm for ages afterwards too which was a boost considering the cold night it was.

A real treat, don't know why I was so nervous before hand and the bonus was that I slept sound last night following my treatment. zzzzzzzz

Well recommended. This place is a real find.

Last night was my 3rd treatment in B'Dazzled and yes I have already made my appointment for my 4th. I am going to work my way through their 'menu' of treatments and not stick to only the everyday treatments on offer but experience some of the new pampering options as well.

I hope that you enjoy too.

catherine nicol
19-Nov-09, 17:26
B'Dazzled staff are attending the Bower Community Christmas Fayre this sunday.

Go along and meet Carey and get your xmas vouchers for your family and friends, treat your loved ones. They'll be forever thankful.

LPCOGIE
08-Feb-11, 17:48
I can only echo your praise for this salon-Carey is just lovely, and is very thorough in her treatments.

crashbandicoot1979
09-Feb-11, 14:03
Agreed, I had a fantastic facial there and will going back for more treatments when funds permit. Carey is very pleasant and professional.