PDA

View Full Version : Vile

shazzy
06-Nov-09, 11:07
Would like to thank the disgusting 'person' (would like to use other words but would be banned!) that decided to have a poo along the field between Keiss harbour and Keiss castle.My dog,as dogs do,decided that it was a new smell and procceded to roll in it.I hope the 'person' who did it steps outside today,with no shoes on,and steps in the biggest lump (I'm talking elephant size) of dogs poo ever!![evil]

highlander
06-Nov-09, 11:15
Gawd sakes!! first we have posts about someone peeing in front of their house, now we have posts about poo, there are somethings that there is a need to know, now i can see why the org is going down the pan!

teddybear1873
06-Nov-09, 13:45
Gawd sakes!! first we have posts about someone peeing in front of their house, now we have posts about poo, there are somethings that there is a need to know, now i can see why the org is going down the pan!

Lets hope it gets flushed quick.

Lavenderblue2
06-Nov-09, 13:50

I loved your 'pun' Highlander :lol:.

You are so right, who needs to know about other folks poo and pee [disgust]

Angela
06-Nov-09, 14:11
Yuk, how revolting! Sorry shazzy, but your post's made me feel really sick. [disgust]

I'd just started eating my lunch, which I've now had to dump in the bin. :roll: [evil]

Scunner
06-Nov-09, 14:27
Did you have your dog on a lead?

skaterboy
06-Nov-09, 14:28
what a load of crap..........

...........sorry, couldnt resist!

whaligoechiel
06-Nov-09, 14:40
what's the problem it's only humans getting their own back on cats, dogs and horse's
and that what happens when caught short in the country (hope there were still some dockan leafs still growing)

Lavenderblue2
06-Nov-09, 16:56
This thread may be going in the same direction as the 'Urinating in Public' thread.
Time to flush it away before gets any worse. ;)

Venture
06-Nov-09, 17:03
This thread may be going in the same direction as the 'Urinating in Public' thread.
Time to flush it away before gets any worse. ;)

....could it get any worse? Are peoples' lives so boring that they have to come on a public forum and discuss something as disgusting as this.:roll: Highlander is right, the org is definitely going down the pan.

Kodiak
06-Nov-09, 17:26
Simply put...........There is just no point to this post and the thread starter should either close it or delete it ASAP.

katarina
06-Nov-09, 17:39
are you sure it was human?

Gleber2
06-Nov-09, 17:48
Another post about crap. W'eve got another one just now about Macdonalds:D:D.

Lavenderblue2
06-Nov-09, 18:22
....could it get any worse?

You are quite right Venture, it couldn't get any worse.

unicorn
06-Nov-09, 18:31
This thread is a prime example to me of why so many people stop using the org, they post about something they feel is viable and others pounce on them and belittle them.
Very sad in my opinion.
I am allowed an opinion I hope :roll:

Moira
06-Nov-09, 18:58
You are quite right Venture, it couldn't get any worse.

I disagree. It could get worse if all the "human body function" threads were merged together and then someone came along and puked all over it. That is only my opinion, of course. ;)

Lavenderblue2
06-Nov-09, 19:42
:lol: Now that would be worse Moira!! One of our freeinds nealy threw up at lunchtime after reading this thread.

sids
06-Nov-09, 19:57
have a poo along the field between Keiss harbour and Keiss castle.

That's quite a long way.

Bazeye
07-Nov-09, 00:00
This thread, like the poo should have been nipped in the bud.

LMS
07-Nov-09, 00:14
Shazzy started a thread about a subject that she felt strongly about. If others don't like the thread, fine - don't post. Posting on every thread isn't compulsory. Don't berate Shazzy for voicing an opinion. Infact, I am sure she's thinking 'bog off' if you don't like my poo thread!:lol:

tiggertoo
07-Nov-09, 00:31
you should of took a photo of it and posted on the org, somebody might of reconized it and put the culprits name to it and got the police, they could have taken it away as evidence. :lol:

greenasiamcabbagelooking
07-Nov-09, 00:31
this is why we need a 'lounge' section of the forum for orgers who don't want to step in anything offensive and a 'pub' section for those who can happily roll around in it.

nightowl
07-Nov-09, 01:30
are you sure it was human?
That's what I wondered. How can you tell? Was there a bogroll beside it?

crayola
07-Nov-09, 02:09
This thread is a prime example to me of why so many people stop using the org, they post about something they feel is viable and others pounce on them and belittle them.In what sense is a poo along the field between Keiss harbour and Keiss castle viable? Does it have a viable business plan and if so has it applied for funding from Highlands and Islands Enterprise?

pentlander
07-Nov-09, 10:56
When you gotta go you gotta go.

shazzy
07-Nov-09, 12:19
That's what I wondered. How can you tell? Was there a bogroll beside it?
yes there was tissue by it,so unless there's some very well trained large dogs around here,I assume it is human.
I know it was a gross,nasty subject but I was just in such disbelief that someone could do that.I thought that this was a site that you could voice your thoughts,opinions and moans,how would you have felt if it was you?:confused

Rheghead
07-Nov-09, 12:26
When you gotta go you gotta go.

Well when the new faeces opportunity knocks you should go when you feel the need.

The Angel Of Death
07-Nov-09, 13:24
have felt if it was you?:confused

Rolling in it?
leaving it ?
or coming across it ?

For the coming across it would it have been as bad coming across a dog turd or a cow pie its in the middle of the country and given the situation and your caught short what better place than a field i mean would you rather a field or your garden be used ?

I just dont get the issue here isnt a turd a turd regardless of who left it what will we have next cows we nappys on cause people dont like walking through a field with cow turd lying about or maybe we could ask them just to leave it all in a corner out of the road

Would you have been as miffed if your dug came across a cow turd and rolled about in that ?

katarina
07-Nov-09, 13:47
well imagin being taken short when out for a walk and not having a dog therefore no poo bag. What do you do? Squat down or do it in your pants? come on, unless it was a public path in which case it would be disgusting as the said culprit could have found a bunch of rushes, what's a poor buddy to do? Dogs like to roll in smelly stuff. that's one of the down sides of having a dog. Mine found a dead fish on the beach - I had to bath him TWICE to get rid of the smell.
I once went into my shed to find out that some one had gone on the floor - now that WAS disgusting. It's been locked ever since.

pentlander
08-Nov-09, 01:01
yes there was tissue by it,so unless there's some very well trained large dogs around here,I assume it is human.
I know it was a gross,nasty subject but I was just in such disbelief that someone could do that.I thought that this was a site that you could voice your thoughts,opinions and moans,how would you have felt if it was you?:confused
You must had lead a very sheltered life if you are getting yourself so worked up over someone taking a crap in a field.
Disbelief would be something I would express if a saw a ghost or and alien etc. Not a poo in a field.
I would be most upset if my dog rolled in it as you obviously are but when the pooer was 'knocking it out' he was not thinking I hope someones dog does not roll in this.
He or indeed she was probably thinking MMmmmmm.
It's poo not aids get over it.

greenasiamcabbagelooking
08-Nov-09, 01:34
Shazzy, if the dumpee knocked on your door and asked to use your toilet, would you let them in ? (knowing it must be a poo otherwise they wouldn't ask)

what if they had the skitters ?
what if they looked a bit dodgy ?
what if you were embarassed by the state of your own toilet ?

consider this and then be glad they chose instead to poo next to a field, saving everyone a lot of embarassment

Tom Cornwall
11-Nov-09, 23:27
what's the problem it's only humans getting their own back on cats, dogs and horse's
and that what happens when caught short in the country (hope there were still some dockan leafs still growing)

sounds ok to me...if the doggies were under control they wouldn't have been able to roll in it...

katarina
12-Nov-09, 18:23
well shazzy, if it was you who was taken short, what would YOU do? Just do it in your pants I assume? Honest answer now.

northener
12-Nov-09, 18:38
OK, time to tell all.

I knocked on Shazzys door, shouted through the letterbox and even tapped on the windows......but she wouldn't let me use the bog:~(

I had nae option.

And, later, her dog rolled in it?
Revenge, sweet revenge.:Razz

shazzy
13-Nov-09, 12:28
you dirty devil:lol:

shazzy
13-Nov-09, 12:32
sounds ok to me...if the doggies were under control they wouldn't have been able to roll in it...
so to let your dogs have a run,in a field with no other animals(they've been taught not to chase farm animals anyway), means that they are out of control?:confused

Rheghead
13-Nov-09, 12:37
so to let your dogs have a run,in a field with no other animals(they've been taught not to chase farm animals anyway), means that they are out of control?:confused

It rolled in the poo didn't it?:confused

If you had control over it, why did you let it?

Leanne
13-Nov-09, 12:44

My dogs roll in all sorts. I am always aware of what they are doing because of this :roll: If they show any signs of think of rolling they get a "don't you dare" and called back... It is our responsibility as dog owners to be aware of what our dogs are doing at all times. Of course everyone has a momentary lapse of concentration - unfortunately yours resulted in this. At least it wasn't fox poop - I can never get rid of the smell!

I don't understand why people get offended by toileting in the middle of nowhere - I personally wouldn't do a number 2 (I can hold one all day rather than leaving a stink in the public toilets - which I have been told is really bad for me). In the middle of town, or on a bridle path or footpath - not on. But where it is out of "stepping" risk where's the harm? It will be gone in a couple of weeks anyway.

They must have been desperate because I for one wouldn't be getting my backside out in the weather we have been having lately ;)

northener
13-Nov-09, 12:57
Regarding the area that Shazzys' dogs were running loose in:

It's an large uncultivated area outwith the fields on the grassy foreshore. It's got a gate at each end, a drystane dyke on the left and the sea on the right. It occasionally has cattle in it, not at the moment though. Perfect for letting mutts off without causing problems for anyone.

So control really isn't an issue here.

Leanne
13-Nov-09, 12:58
So control really isn't an issue here.

Tis if it rolls in poop ;)

northener
13-Nov-09, 13:02
Tis if it rolls in poop ;)

I may try it myself one day to see what all the fuss is about.:Razz

reddevil
13-Nov-09, 19:50
Shazzy started a thread about a subject that she felt strongly about. If others don't like the thread, fine - don't post. Posting on every thread isn't compulsory. Don't berate Shazzy for voicing an opinion. Infact, I am sure she's thinking 'bog off' if you don't like my poo thread!:lol:
well said.

The Angel Of Death
16-Nov-09, 14:36
Almost the same as having a jobby outside this ONE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8357134.stm) apparently its well good for your compost handy to know ;)