PDA

View Full Version : Evil Braidy wants to die so let him!

Rheghead
05-Nov-09, 14:37
But his guards and his medical team = say it is inhumane to let him die of starvation and yet the NHS are allowing kids with Down syndrome to die of starvation. Errr....Has my computer monitor just said 'get lost you ninkompoop' ?

highlander
05-Nov-09, 14:42
Aye im sure he wants to die, NO let him starve to death, inhuman, what about the poor children he murdered they never got a chance to make thier own decisions in life.

teddybear1873
05-Nov-09, 16:48
But his guards and his medical team = say it is inhumane to let him die of starvation and yet the NHS are allowing kids with Down syndrome to die of starvation. Errr....Has my computer monitor just said 'get lost you ninkompoop' ?

How can it be inhumane, he ain't human. Buried alive in Saddleworth Moor sounds good to me.

squidge
05-Nov-09, 21:20
Where is the NHSletting kids with downs syndrome starve?

katarina
06-Nov-09, 17:46
Driup feed him! keep him alive and let him suffer! Death is too good for him.

mrjolly
06-Nov-09, 19:56
should have been hung in the 60s

Leanne
06-Nov-09, 21:35
Don't give him what he wants - deny it! He is a control freak and this is the last control he has on his life - deny him taking this control and force feed him. That is the worst punishment he could have - loss of all of his own control.

Personnally I would like to see him hung - by his testicles. But that's not allowed.

Rheghead - where are the NHS letting kids with Down's Syndrome starve to death? I think someones been scare mongering...

Edit - Martin Ryan, who is the first link I found on a search, died through human error (which is in itself horrific) not by someone actively choosing to starve him. Oh and he was in his forties... This happens all the time in nursing homes with old people - they are too frail/ill to feed themselves and are not fed properly by staff. It is a sorry sorry situation - a basic human need and people just don't have the time or patience to do it properly :(

Bazeye
06-Nov-09, 23:57
This happens all the time in nursing homes with old people - they are too frail/ill to feed themselves and are not fed properly by staff. It is a sorry sorry situation - a basic human need and people just don't have the time or patience to do it properly :(

Patience or patients?

tiggertoo
07-Nov-09, 00:13
ian brady has been starving himself for years saying he wants to die if he really wanted to die im sure he would have found away to do it by now,he is an evil man and all he wants to do is stay in the puplic eye and have people fussing over him he's loving all this you could put him in a cell with razor blade and a rope, he would'nt have the guts to use it,he's a coward

sweetpea
07-Nov-09, 01:35
I'd keep him alive suffering for long as I could. He wants to go so don't let him! Keep him suffering in his own little hole of a life.

highland red
07-Nov-09, 16:31

Where he is there are no "guards" only nursing staff and medical professionals. So is it still your opinion that the staff just might be better informed as healthcare professionals than the man in the street when it comes to the question of what would be a very unpleasant demise?

Angel
08-Nov-09, 23:05
If he wants to die, then I would make sure he lives if you want to punnish him further!
I was a child when these monstruos acts were carried out, but I remember the television and radio at the courthouse when the trial was in progress. When I was old enough to understand I was told the story and found out why I was protected.
A relative is one of the victims!

Angel...