PDA

View Full Version : I got the best email EVER!

ShelleyCowie
04-Nov-09, 17:06
About 2 weeks ago i sent an email to the NHS asking about dental work and explaining the situation i have been in with my teeth since i was 15. I got told 2 years ago it would cost me £3000+ to get braces which i had also just found out i was pregnant so knew i could never afford it.

Anyways on to the good part.....they emailed me back saying the dental team is reviewing my case and are sorting something out to help me!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Even though this is not a definate yes its the closest i have ever come to getting my braces!

This really has made my day! Im so happy and hopefully i will smile again! :Razz

AWSOME!

BINBOB
04-Nov-09, 17:55
Everything crossed here.........great news.;):D:Razz

Loch not Lock
04-Nov-09, 18:01
Good luck, Shelley.:)

ShelleyCowie
04-Nov-09, 21:11
Thank u! Im so excited about it! Obviously not getting my hopes too high incase i come crashing down!

Just waiting on news from the Dental team now. :D

But if i do get them i will be smiling all the time!

joxville
04-Nov-09, 21:16
I'm sure Buttress's can sell you braces for just a few pounds. :D

ShelleyCowie
04-Nov-09, 21:16
I'm sure Buttress's can sell you braces for just a few pounds. :D

haha dont joke with me! Have u not seen their prices nowadays! ;) [lol]

purplelady
05-Nov-09, 00:26
Do you not get free dental care hun as your son is under a yr is'nt he x

shazzap
05-Nov-09, 00:38
Good for you.:)

ShelleyCowie
05-Nov-09, 00:45
Do you not get free dental care hun as your son is under a yr is'nt he x

No he turned 1 last month! :) time flies....

George Brims
05-Nov-09, 02:12
I've had better email than that! It said I am going to be rich. I just have to scrape together the $2000 shipping fee and they will send me my share of the Nigerian oil money some mannie who never spells his name the same way twice has discovered in his late faither's bank! Woohoo!

balto
05-Nov-09, 10:02
i got one telling me that my dell laptop for some reason not been delivered as they didnt have all my address details, funny thing i never ordered a dell laptop, so wasnt going to clarify my details.

webmannie
05-Nov-09, 22:40
I keep getting ones about enlargements, i've come to the conclusion they certainly don't do much research, my nicknames heehaw.

Metalattakk
06-Nov-09, 18:05
I keep getting ones about enlargements, i've come to the conclusion they certainly don't do much research, my nicknames heehaw.

Is that 'cos you're a bit of an ass? [lol]