PDA

View Full Version : chainsaw needed

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 11:41
Can anyone help me out? I need the use of a chainsaw for about 30 mins and I have no idea who has one? Does anyone have one I could borrow I promise to put it right back in the same condition.

Sianymo
15-Apr-06, 12:17
Doesn't that place in Watten hire them out?

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 12:19
Is that flett's?

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 14:39
got 1 job done, Thanks changilass

changilass
15-Apr-06, 14:56
More than welcome, its nice to share and a damn site cheaper

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 15:19
It most certainly is!

willowbankbear
15-Apr-06, 17:53
Homebase wont get rich from you then:p Just back from there & its quite impressive, Lots of power tools , a few items in it that I`d get cheaper doon toon, b ut no complaints from me

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 18:46
Well I didn't want to buy one cos I don't think I would ever need it again. :)

Moira
16-Apr-06, 00:01
I shuddered to think what you needed a chainsaw for - I was relieved to see you in the Quizroom earlier on & enjoyed chatting with you. Whatever it was I hope it did the job & it was worth it :D

unicorn
16-Apr-06, 00:04
well I was gonna make hubby cut a sleeper by hand but he refused lol.

Moira
16-Apr-06, 00:16
Well I'm glad you resolved that problem then. I had envisaged the "Caithness.org Chainsaw Massacres" and I would have had to shut my eyes, 'cos I don't like blood & guts. But a "railway sleeper" (I hope this is what you mean) - well that's ok - have no objection to anyone cutting through dead wood - lol [smirk]

unicorn
16-Apr-06, 00:18
yup thats exactly what it was lol. I so wanted to watch hubby with a handsaw but he just wouldn't do it..... evil woman lol.