PDA

View Full Version : Children and the things they do

lorraine_2406
15-Apr-06, 00:13
I asked my oldest son to take his wee sister to the toilet when we were out for lunch he took ages to come back and when he did he had his hair all spiked up i said to him were you playing with water he said no mum there is gel in the toilet so i spiked my hair up i asked what kind of gel let me smell your hair i asked him by this point what was the name of the gel he told me WC gel mum and i nearly fell of the chair he smelt of citrus i couldn't talk for laughing and didn't have the heart to tell him he put toilet clearer on his hair and not hair gel i rushed him home put him in the shower and told him what he had done afterwards he took it really well but his wee brother was rolling about the floor and his hair looked great it was shining

acameron
15-Apr-06, 00:45
thats bairns for ye - they will put you "clean round the bend".

highlander
15-Apr-06, 00:55
The barins the age of innocence, we were all like that one time, you will have to remember that one to tell him in later years lol

sharon
15-Apr-06, 01:17
why are kids always attracted to loo cleaner!! hey lorraine remember the time my son and your daughter redecorated my bathroom in thurso in it!! it smelt nice for weeks LOL!!!!!

lorraine_2406
15-Apr-06, 08:26
why are kids always attracted to loo cleaner!! hey lorraine remember the time my son and your daughter redecorated my bathroom in thurso in it!! it smelt nice for weeks LOL!!!!!

yeah i do i didn't know were to look and look at them now all grown up hope you are all doing fine my hubby is home from Iraq on mon thank god well will have lots of interesting things to tell him about what the kids have done since he has been away they will keeping him laughing for hours

bingo1
15-Apr-06, 17:51
My little boy and i were walking from town today and he said to me "mam do we have seeds in our finger nails" i said "no why?" he thought this as our nails grow. haha Also i took him to a cafe one day and i went to the loo when i got back he said at the top of his voice mammy did you need a poop. How shaming! But funny!!! lol

sassylass
15-Apr-06, 20:13
This thread is good for a laugh isn't it, and here's a story...

A friend's hubby was tackling a DIY plumbing job and as the water began to gush all over the bathroom, their 6 year old son ran out of the house yelling "HELP, CALL A PROFESSIONAL!" [lol]

unicorn
15-Apr-06, 20:17
I remember hearing a child being told off for picking her nose and she piped up at the top of her voice "but daddy you do it allll the time" so hard to keep a straight face as the daddy went bright red! :)

Billy Boy
15-Apr-06, 20:34
our 4 year old was with her granny for the day and she told her granny she had a wedgie "whats a wedgie " granny asked her....
her reply "my bum is eating my pants granny".:o