PDA

View Full Version : A late Halloween Thread

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Nov-09, 22:51
I'm afraid this one will only make sense to aulder orgers.Anybody remember watching a programme 'Ghostwatch',on the telly,presented by Michael Parkinson,Sarah Greene and Mike Smith.For the younger orgers its on you tube.
It was like an aulder Most Haunted,thought it was genuine.It ended up at the end being a drama.It was scary though.On you tube their showing you all the signs that it was a con.At the time I was bricking it.:lol::lol:

girnigoe
03-Nov-09, 23:23
Ive got it on DVD!

I was pregnant at the time it was shown. It almost put me into labour :lol: :lol:

Flashman
04-Nov-09, 00:07
I'm afraid this one will only make sense to aulder orgers.Anybody remember watching a programme 'Ghostwatch',on the telly,presented by Michael Parkinson,Sarah Greene and Mike Smith.For the younger orgers its on you tube.
It was like an aulder Most Haunted,thought it was genuine.It ended up at the end being a drama.It was scary though.On you tube their showing you all the signs that it was a con.At the time I was bricking it.:lol::lol:

Haha christ I was only wee and got to watch it with my mum and dad, I was scared ****less!! [evil]

I remember one guy phoning in and saying his glass table exploded and their was blood everywhere... I thought the whole thing was real and was nearly in tears lol

Tilly Teckel
04-Nov-09, 21:53
This thread gave me shivers remembering it! My boyfriend and I were watching it, only about 16 years old, and babysitting his sister. Nearly phoned his mum and dad to come home cos we were so scared!

teddybear1873
05-Nov-09, 05:44
I remember watching that with the wife and we both scratched our head at the end. Watching Michael Parkinson walking about with the studio falling to bits. If I remember there was plenty complaints about the program.