PDA

View Full Version : interent

ANNIE
03-Nov-09, 20:19
anyone havin probs way their internet mines has been dead sow an stop since saturday 1 min its lets me on next it wont let me in anything >:(

shazzap
03-Nov-09, 20:20
anyone havin probs way their internet mines has been dead sow an stop since saturday 1 min its lets me on next it wont let me in anything >:(

I have had that problem quite a few times the last few days.

Flashman
03-Nov-09, 20:47
It's the weather, ADSL runs over the normal copper wire phonelines so during heavy rain and contact with water it can degrade the lines performance. It basically effects the line noise and water against the copper wire can effect this meaning the ADSL can struggle to carry the data across it.

It all depends on your line, it's age ,condition, distance and route it takes to the exchange and what elements it meets along the way though

shazzap
03-Nov-09, 20:50
It's the weather, ADSL runs over the normal copper wire phonelines so during heavy rain and contact with water it can degrade the lines performance.

It all depends on your line, it's age ,condition, distance and route it takes to the exchange and what elements it meets along the way.

I see thank you.

ANNIE
03-Nov-09, 22:30
thanks for lettin us know

cemmts
03-Nov-09, 22:43
Latheron has been off since last night.
My Wick connection has been on and off dropped from 7122kBit/s to 600KBits/s never had this problem before in any weather condition.

sevenfortyseven
03-Nov-09, 23:14
Thanks did not know this! You learn something new...

sandyr1
03-Nov-09, 23:16
I hear there has been lots of rain in the North/ Hows the Lybster area?? s