PDA

View Full Version : The 911 Conspiricy

grantyg
14-Apr-06, 20:55
Okay after my usual posts being light hearted time for one of substance!

This is just over 1 hour long and is about 911 so if you are not interested don't watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1363085081657572837&q=911+the+truth&pl=true

So what do you think???

Phoebus_Apollo
14-Apr-06, 21:52
I`ve looked into this conspiracy theory quite a bit online and have found most of the facts quite compelling...for example nothing is ever mentioned of World Trade Center 7 which "fell down" despite only minor damage...both wtc`s fell in the manner of a traditional controlled demolition...with no justification to goto war the :evil Bush administration :evil needed the impetus to rouse the people out of their apathy and justify a illegal invasion of oil rich states (iraq et al), now under the guise of "countering terrorisim" the USA can justify an attack on an state (usually oil rich - surprise surprise).

fred
14-Apr-06, 23:08
Okay after my usual posts being light hearted time for one of substance!

This is just over 1 hour long and is about 911 so if you are not interested don't watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1363085081657572837&q=911+the+truth&pl=true

So what do you think???

There is so much out there on the internet on this subject it is overwhelming. If anyone does want to look into it further and establish the facts for themselves then I would recomend http://www.st911.org/ as the place to start and in particular the three peer reviewed scientific papers by Steven Jones PhD, David Griffin PhD and James Fetzer PhD.

gleeber
14-Apr-06, 23:33
Surely conspiracy theories are nothing but good entertainment.
I heard my first conspiracy theory in 1969 at Speakers Corner in Hyde park London. I was a niave wee loon, and the black guy who painted the picture of international intrigue, including the Pope as the world wide distributor of illegal drugs, told a good yarn, with enough factual information thrown in, just to make it more credible. He was good.
Freds good too. Really good! Hes made me think at times, but thats what makes conspiracy theories so realistic. Little bits of this and little bits of that, mixed in with little bits of that and little bits of this, and before you know it Elvis is alive and well and living in Baghdad.
Its fantasy for goodness sake.
Murdering Islamic nutters were responsible for the atrocities on Sept 11 2001 and If we take our eyes off them they will do it again. In fact they have done it over and over again.
Bush and Blair and the rest of the free worlds leaders may have their own peculiarities but never forget that there is a real conspiracy going on out there. A conspiracy that will affect you and me in a real way and not in some internet story telling forum where the main protaginasts biggest concerns are for dead cats or flying pigs or pink elephants.

Gleber2
14-Apr-06, 23:54
I heard my first conspiracy theory in 1969 at Speakers Corner in Hyde park London. I was a niave wee loon, and the black guy who painted the picture of international intrigue, including the Pope as the world wide distributor of illegal drugs, told a good yarn, with enough factual information thrown in, just to make it more credible. He was good.
Freds good too. Really good! Hes made me think at times, but thats what makes conspiracy theories so realistic. Little bits of this and little bits of that, mixed in with little bits of that and little bits of this, and before you know it Elvis is alive and well and living in Baghdad.
Murdering Islamic nutters were responsible for the atrocities on Sept 11 2001 and If we take our eyes off them they will do it again. In fact they have done it over and over again.
Bush and Blair and the rest of the free worlds leaders may have their own peculiarities but never forget that there is a real conspiracy going on out there. A conspiracy that will affect you and me in a real way and not in some internet story telling forum where the main protaginasts biggest concerns are for dead cats or flying pigs or pink elephants.
And whats wrong wi pink pachyderms.

fred
14-Apr-06, 23:55

All I do is ask people to look at the known facts and decide for themselves if they can be explained by the official explanation of events. I'm not pushing any theories of my own conspiracy or otherwise. I have offered alternative explanations and it's up to others to decide which explanation best fits the facts.

You and others seem determined to convince everyone that I am pushing a theory, you keep on repeating it over and over again, Freds conspiracy theory trying to get people to believe in your strawman so you can knock it down because you think that by proving just one part of the theory wrong you can demolish the entire theory hence the official version must be right.

That is not what is happening, I just posted a link to a web site which contains a lot of reliable information and asked people to decide for themselves, not if any theory you pretend I have is true or not but if the facts of what happened on 9/11 can possibly be accounted for by the official version of events. Find just one thing that the official version can not explain and then the official explanation is wrong, it is the official version which is demolished.

golach
15-Apr-06, 11:34
Gleeber, when you are good you are very very good, and I am 100% behind you on this posting, I wish I was as eloquent as yourself, I agree that Caithness's Marc Anthony sic "Fred" is good also, but I find his oration too fantastic for me to even comprehend or understand, does he think the good people of the US are complete fools also. I dont agree with the Bush / Blair attack on Iraq, but we are there now and cannot walk out. Its bad enough having religious fanatics stirring up trouble and killing hundreds of innocent people all over the world, without one of our own (when I say that I mean a Caithnessian like ourselves) agitating and sniping from the sidelines, because thats what Fred is doing, even though he says he is enlightening us, I personally, read his posts and sit back and shake my owld head in amazement and wonder what he will think of next.

fred
15-Apr-06, 12:27
Gleeber, when you are good you are very very good, and I am 100% behind you on this posting, I wish I was as eloquent as yourself, I agree that Caithness's Marc Anthony sic "Fred" is good also, but I find his oration too fantastic for me to even comprehend or understand, does he think the good people of the US are complete fools also. I dont agree with the Bush / Blair attack on Iraq, but we are there now and cannot walk out. Its bad enough having religious fanatics stirring up trouble and killing hundreds of innocent people all over the world, without one of our own (when I say that I mean a Caithnessian like ourselves) agitating and sniping from the sidelines, because thats what Fred is doing, even though he says he is enlightening us, I personally, read his posts and sit back and shake my owld head in amazement and wonder what he will think of next.

Once again a post which completely ignores the evidence, completely ignores the facts, nothing more than a personal attack on me because you think if you can discredit me then everyone else will all ignore the facts as well.

I posted evidence of molten steel on the other thread, I posted a video showing the steel melting and flowing out of one of the towers, I posted a picture of a lump of steel excavated still glowing almost white hot weeks later.

Just tell me what caused that steel to melt. You, anyone else, somebody tell me what caused massive amounts of steel to melt on that day and you will have answered just one of the many questions the official version does not answer.

Can you do that? Can anyone do that? Or are you just going to sit there ignoring the facts and making your ad hominem attacks?

elaine
15-Apr-06, 13:01
yup - sat through the clip, went to the website - hhmmmmm, very interesting and fishy, very fishy. I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but the evidence they have come up with seems pretty damning to me!

I hope they're wrong because if they're not......well it doesn't really bear thinking about does it?

Riffman
15-Apr-06, 14:52
I was a seriously against the war in Iraq until last month after a read a book by a former Iraqi General, Georges Sada.

http://www.integritypublishers.com/product.asp?prodid=218&deptid=

If you leave out his religious beliefs and look at what he says about Saddam, it is incredible that there was never a massive war involving Isreal and the US and Iraq. It is truely frighting how Saddam managed to procure chemical weapons and use them without anyone putting a stop to it.

As for the WTC towers being blown up, I don't see why they would need to. The plane hitting the tower with that amount of fuel on board would cause a catastrofic failure of the steel frame that the building was constructed out of.

Anyway, I'm not going to get tied up in disscussion this time.....

Riff

golach
15-Apr-06, 19:45
Once again a post which completely ignores the evidence, completely ignores the facts, nothing more than a personal attack on me because you think if you can discredit me then everyone else will all ignore the facts as well.
I posted evidence of molten steel on the other thread, I posted a video showing the steel melting and flowing out of one of the towers, I posted a picture of a lump of steel excavated still glowing almost white hot weeks later.
Just tell me what caused that steel to melt. You, anyone else, somebody tell me what caused massive amounts of steel to melt on that day and you will have answered just one of the many questions the official version does not answer.
Can you do that? Can anyone do that? Or are you just going to sit there ignoring the facts and making your ad hominem attacks?

I am not attacking you personally Fred, just stating in my own simple way that I cannot comprehend the info that you are spouting out, to me it is so unbelievable, that I class it as Science Fiction. I will personally apologise to you Fred, if your "conspiracy theory" is ever proven correct. But as it stands at the moments, anyone who believes it, is in my opinion (and thats my own opinion only), are in need of treatment.

fred
15-Apr-06, 20:43
I am not attacking you personally Fred, just stating in my own simple way that I cannot comprehend the info that you are spouting out, to me it is so unbelievable, that I class it as Science Fiction. I will personally apologise to you Fred, if your "conspiracy theory" is ever proven correct. But as it stands at the moments, anyone who believes it, is in my opinion (and thats my own opinion only), are in need of treatment.

Not science fiction science fact.

You can't melt steel just with burning parafin or burning office furnature, it does not burn hot enough nor anywhere close. That is fact.

There were vast amounts of steel melted in the buildings on 9/11. That is fact.

The official explanation of events can not explain where the heat came from to melt that steel. That is fact.

Therefore the official version of events can not be the correct version. That is fact.

fred
15-Apr-06, 20:45
As for the WTC towers being blown up, I don't see why they would need to. The plane hitting the tower with that amount of fuel on board would cause a catastrofic failure of the steel frame that the building was constructed out of.

WTC7 was not hit by a plane.

fred
17-Apr-06, 22:13
Therefore the official version of events can not be the correct version. That is fact.

Two days since I posted the above facts, no one has offered any explanation as to what could have caused the steel to melt.

As you might have guessed I am not the first person to notice this anomaly. It was noticed by a man called Kevin Ryan, Kevin Ryan was the Site Manager of the Environmental Health Laboratories Division of Underwriters Laboratories. Underwriters Laboratories are the people who test products for safety in America, a product which has been tested can carry their mark, like the Kite Mark in Britain.

Kevin Ryan wrote a letter to NIST, the people who investigated the collapses, pointing out that the findings of their report defied the known laws of physics. He was not a conspiracy theorist, he was the man responsible for verifying that the materials used in a building are safe. He was genuinely concerned that the real reason for the collapses must be found so that he could prevent it happening again in the future, thousands more lives could depend on it.

A few days after writing the letter Kevin Ryan was fired from his job at UL.

You can read a copy of his letter here (http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2492).

fred
17-Apr-06, 22:19

Two days since I posted the above facts, no one has offered any explanation as to what could have caused the steel to melt.

As you might have guessed I am not the first person to notice this anomaly. It was noticed by a man called Kevin Ryan, Kevin Ryan was the Site Manager of the Environmental Health Laboratories Division of Underwriters Laboratories. Underwriters Laboratories are the people who test products for safety in America, a product which has been tested can carry their mark, like the Kite Mark in Britain.

Kevin Ryan wrote a letter to NIST, the people who investigated the collapses, pointing out that the findings of their report defied the known laws of physics. He was not a conspiracy theorist, he was the man responsible for verifying that the materials used in a building are safe. He was genuinely concerned that the real reason for the collapses must be found so that he could prevent it happening again in the future, thousands more lives could depend on it.

A few days after writing the letter Kevin Ryan was fired from his job at UL.

You can read a copy of his letter here (http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2492).

meandhim
19-Apr-06, 10:46
Well, I for one agree with you Fred.....

There are just too many unanswered questions....................

I'm no scientist and have no idea about how steel melts etc, but I just think there is more going on that what the governments want us to know, but certain individuals (thank goodness for them!), keep digging and are at least allowing us to be open to information that the government doesnt want us to have.

Michael Moores Farenheit 9/11 is an interesting snapshot into the Bush administration at the time of the event and also of his so called family friends....