PDA

View Full Version : Problems problems

katrina
01-Nov-09, 19:51
I am with AOL on Windows Vista and i am unable to get on the Org the last 3 days, i seem to be able to get on the majority of other sites except one or two others. Sometimes AOL will not even let me sign on to get my emails and their usual welcome page is not showing, nor can i get on Ebay!:~( Does anyone know if it is an AOL problems or is there something i need to do. I know there was problems with the Org but i thought this had all been resolved?

I am signed onto my dads internet at the moment.

Brizer2k7
01-Nov-09, 23:04
AOL is garbage. dont care what anyone says about them. I have been working in IT for 12 years now, formerly supporting the good old dial up connections, then ISDN and now Broadband amongst a lot of other things and nobody I know says anything good about AOL.

Move to another ISP. AOL is the pits.

Bobinovich
01-Nov-09, 23:33
Have to agree - not a good word to say about AOL after 15 years in IT. I know there are many who are satisfied customers but I've not met one person who, once moved to another provider and using a mainstream browser & either webmail or a mail client, hasn't admitted to being in a much better place.

Bobinovich
02-Nov-09, 15:48
Here Katrina - this (http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=615491&postcount=16) might explain