PDA

View Full Version : halloween

wicker8
31-Oct-09, 21:33
hi how was your halloween i just love all the bairns coming to my door i love the little ones i had 87 bairns hope i hit the 100 next year how many bairns did you have cheers happy halloween:Razz:Razz:Razz

Each
31-Oct-09, 21:39
Love the bairns - not so keen on the teenage hoodies that didnt even bother to get dressed up.

Gizmo
31-Oct-09, 21:50
I never had anyone at the door, maybe they all remembered my "No Guisers" sign i had on the door last year :lol:

Kevin Milkins
31-Oct-09, 22:12
We had a load of kids call two years ago and run out of sweets quickly so last year we doubled up on sweats and only had two calls.:confused

This year we had a steady stream of youngsters and had just about the right amount of sweets to hand out.:Razz

Mik.M.
31-Oct-09, 22:15
Had most of the local kids doing the rounds tonight,all very well turned out. Some of them done their pieces some didn`t. Everyone helped themselves to a couple of sweets and said thank you apart from the last 2 who were around 13.Held out the bowl of sweets they both grabbed a big handful each talk about take the piss,didn`t even do a piece or say thanks.If they dare to return next year they will get the two worded answer,7 letters and 3 of them are F.

Invisible
31-Oct-09, 22:19
No one came tonight, but purposely left the lights off as a deterrent, muahahaha[evil] the sweeties are mine!:evil

unicorn
31-Oct-09, 22:40
I bought eough sweeties for about 90 and had about 30 but I think I missed a few, oh well guess who is gonna have big hips :lol:

smith2585
31-Oct-09, 23:02
Hey had no one come round to our door, lots of lights on in here

BINBOB
31-Oct-09, 23:12
None,Zero,Zilch.............;)

Bruce
31-Oct-09, 23:15
not one little soul here tonite.gonna be fat tomorrow!!!!!

hell raizer
31-Oct-09, 23:27
I bought eough sweeties for about 90 and had about 30 but I think I missed a few, oh well guess who is gonna have big hips :lol:
well you can take some down to your mam, i'll have bigger hips [lol]

unicorn
31-Oct-09, 23:29
I hope you like lolly pops

Billy Boy
31-Oct-09, 23:29
well you can take some down to your mam, i'll have bigger hips [lol]

So thats where she get's the big hip's from ;)

unicorn
31-Oct-09, 23:31
They are in my genes [lol]

hell raizer
31-Oct-09, 23:33
now now billy boy we can't all be thin :lol: i love love lollies unicorn

Billy Boy
31-Oct-09, 23:35
now now billy boy we can't all be thin :lol: i love love lollies unicorn

Now thats true lol... I've a erse like the back of a bin lorry :lol:

unicorn
31-Oct-09, 23:37
lollies all round then [lol]

hell raizer
31-Oct-09, 23:43
you can give him some lollies on wednesday unicorn [lol]

unicorn
31-Oct-09, 23:45
If I am awake [lol] Thats my extra sleep day :eek:

alanatkie
31-Oct-09, 23:59
usually have aroung 20 guisers but made 25 bags up & ran out within 45 mins. In total we had 62 which is a record this year as most has been 30.

Kevin Milkins
01-Nov-09, 00:19
They are in my genes [lol]

My hips are in my jeans as well, but only just. :lol:

Vistravi
01-Nov-09, 02:19
Wasn't home to have anyone come but i did see quite a few cutely dressed kids out and about with their parents on my way to my workmates house for her halloween party ;)

Fran
01-Nov-09, 03:31
I was bad, had nothing in as it was 2 years ago on hogmanay that "himself "died, and I remember at the time all the children were knocking at the front door.It was terrible.
Hopefully, next year i will be able to cope with it better, as we always enjoyed haloween and the kids coming round.

northener
01-Nov-09, 04:20
Ran out of sweeties, so I stated handing out all the out-of-date prescription pills out of the medicine cabinet.

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........:eek:

It's a joke............

riggerboy
01-Nov-09, 08:51
Ran out of sweeties, so I stated handing out all the out-of-date prescription pills out of the medicine cabinet.

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........:eek:

It's a joke............

flippin brilliant,

well the riggerboy had none but that could be cause he`s out in the box lol

Sandra_B
01-Nov-09, 09:45
My boys had a great time and were surprised to get bags of goodies instead of just one sweet. Saw some well decorated house and cool costumes. Many thanks to the people in Mount Pleasant for making it such a fun night and apologies for feeding all the kids garlic bread for dinner before sending them out...

Gizmo
01-Nov-09, 10:07

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........:eek

And exactly how is that any different to any other night of the year? :lol:

brandy
01-Nov-09, 11:52
only had about 8 kids come to our door, but we never get many! i wish we got more! but i think only a couple do sweets on our street.
my boys had a blast!!! we were out just under an hour and came home with masses of treats!
not masses do halloween but the folks that do are very generous!!!
they were out really early last night! we went out at just before six.. but loads were out the back of 4!! but had a blast!!!

ShelleyCowie
01-Nov-09, 12:39
I only had 1 and that was my neighbours daughter, but to be fair i wasnt in. Was at a halloween party with athrun! Me and him dressed up and had lots of fun! :cool:

BINBOB
01-Nov-09, 16:07
My boys had a great time and were surprised to get bags of goodies instead of just one sweet. Saw some well decorated house and cool costumes. Many thanks to the people in Mount Pleasant for making it such a fun night and apologies for feeding all the kids garlic bread for dinner before sending them out...

That would keep the vampires away!!!!Glad the boys had fun.;)

BINBOB
01-Nov-09, 16:08
I only had 1 and that was my neighbours daughter, but to be fair i wasnt in. Was at a halloween party with athrun! Me and him dressed up and had lots of fun! :cool:

U wild thing!!!:lol:

Sapphire2803
01-Nov-09, 21:32

It's a joke............

Dammit! My brood didn't knock on your door :(

Dadie
01-Nov-09, 21:42
We had a good night!
I took Lauren out around our street but after we left the house at the shop she needed a pee so my little witch had to go to the pub for a pee:eek:
Iona was left at home with Dad handing out the baggies of goodies and he had to answer the door to a bunch of bairns with a bare bummed toddler as he was half way through a nappy change :lol:
We judged the amount of bags just right, but quite a lot of the kids were out earlier than we thought they would with some home before we went out at 630ish

Invisible
01-Nov-09, 22:55

If you weren't in how did you know that?

NLP
01-Nov-09, 23:32
I made up 30 bags and only had 1 group of 5, you can be sure if I don't bother next year loads will come. My wee one said she will help out and eat ALL the sweeties she is soooo kind.

squidge
01-Nov-09, 23:39
Dont get guisers here - all the children are too old sigh. But.... we had a FABBY halloween. did the pirate ghost walk around ness islands on friday night - jh fair enjoyed hmself and although he jumped a couple of times he wasnt too scared.

Yesterday we had a birthday party for a 2 year old!!!!! The kiddies and the bruce and I all dressed up in fancy dress so we had a fairy, a pumpkin, a bat, a skeleton a pirate and a witch. The Bruce was a very red bearded pirate and I made a lovely fat green witch. We played pass the parcel and hunt the tresure and it was chaotic but the best halloween i had in ages.

morganria
02-Nov-09, 12:30
We had 67 bairns - a steady stream from 6 to 8.30. My bairns were out with a group of friends and had a brill time

lynne duncan
02-Nov-09, 18:31
nobody at the door, noone usually comes round our street, but we usually do the rounds in the houses in front, so we take our baggies wae us and hand the out as we pass the bairnies, as it was a nice night it was good fun, handed out 37 bags
(littlest one thought she was in for a good result as according to her that was 37 doors we would be knocking at until i pointed out that the majority of houses we go to have two or three kids at so that cut down the doors lol)
oldest came out with us but she is in 1st year so though she was beautifully dresed up as a clown, she didn't ask for treats but kept me company. then we went and visited their granny who was in the hospital, granny loves halloween and really enjoyed seeing the kids
and then home asap to watch x factor

ShelleyCowie
02-Nov-09, 19:44
If you weren't in how did you know that?

well my neighbours daughter came before i went out. Lights were off when i was out so doubt anyone else came!

northener
02-Nov-09, 21:58
Dammit! My brood didn't knock on your door :(

Good God Sapphs.. I thought you were deid?:D

Miss Mack
08-Nov-09, 14:16
Had 42 kids this year, can't really be bothered with Halloween, the dogs go crazy every time the doorbell goes. Love Christmas though.:Razz