PDA

View Full Version : Dog wandering Pulneytown

lady penelope
31-Oct-09, 20:01
Has anyone lost their black & white collie, last seen in Huddart/ Grant Street? Has a black harness, but no id tag. I tried to catch it, but it didn't seem to want to be caught.

cuddlepop
31-Oct-09, 20:30
If he still has his harness on it sounds like he's got lose.

Might just be me but I alwas put Scorries on when he goes for a walk and take it off on his return.

Hope he finds his owners soon.

Are there fireworks going off just now?:mad:

BINBOB
01-Nov-09, 16:10
Did this poor dog get home safely????:(

Leanne
01-Nov-09, 18:33
I've just been to pets at home and the staff had it there. They had phoned the dog warden so it should be reunited with its owner fairly soon :)

BINBOB
01-Nov-09, 18:52
I've just been to pets at home and the staff had it there. They had phoned the dog warden so it should be reunited with its owner fairly soon :)

That is good.....thanks,Leanne.;)

Liz
01-Nov-09, 19:13
Thanks for letting us know what happened to the dog Leanne and well to Pets At Home staff for helping the wee soul.

The dog wasn't stupid and knew where to go to! Probably sniffed out all the treats!:lol:

mop top
02-Nov-09, 11:10
Hi

Tried to post yesterday but could not get onto the org for some reason! Dog was reunited with its owner last night who was very relieved to find him safe and well. Big thank you to pets at home staff for keeping him safe till I arrived to pick him up.

cheers