PDA

View Full Version : Car Hire?

guitarzan
31-Oct-09, 10:26
This may or may not be the best place to post for this, so apologies if not, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if there are any businesses up here that do car hire for a day, or a couple of days?

This is not business related, entirely for leisure - I would imagine that would make a difference.

Cheers in advance.

golach
31-Oct-09, 10:30
This may or may not be the best place to post for this, so apologies if not, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if there are any businesses up here that do car hire for a day, or a couple of days?

This is not business related, entirely for leisure - I would imagine that would make a difference.

Cheers in advance.

try here

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/category.php?cat=151

upolian
31-Oct-09, 10:31
practical car and van rental?

01955 604125

quick search on googlecame up with the above results,hope this helps

upolian

chamb
31-Oct-09, 10:36
richards garage dunnets hire cars

guitarzan
31-Oct-09, 10:39
Cheers for that folks.

I had tried that link earlier Golach but strangely enough the Caithness Business Index isn't working on my machine - it says the link is broken :s

I tried that number as well Upolian and seemingly it doesn't accept incoming calls...

Chamb - I phoned Dunnet's and they've said that they do this so I'll try and sort something with them :)

Once again, many thanks all - much appreciated.

eric pollard
31-Oct-09, 10:48
gd macleod 01847811364 also hires cars

Turquoise
02-Nov-09, 11:21
Richard's and Dunnet's charge different amounts depending on mileage and number of days you take the car out. Make sure you get a quote first with expected mileage as believe me it can make a huge difference to the final price. You may well be cheaper having it delivered from National Car Rental in Inverness. Shop around and get some quotes! :D