PDA

View Full Version : potato puffs

smith2585
31-Oct-09, 00:26
Can anyone remember potato puffs or divvys crisps from years ago? anyone know where to buy them?

I am goign out my mind tryin to find them, i am so looking forward to gettin them. I used to eat the cheese and tomato ones, mouth watering at the thought off puffs.

Thanks in advance

Smith2585

Metalattakk
31-Oct-09, 01:56
Aye, the nights are fair drawing in, eh?

greenasiamcabbagelooking
31-Oct-09, 03:45
Aye, the nights are fair drawing in, eh?

'yawn' yer fair right Metal, away tae yer bed so ye can dream of an original post of your own !

the whole 'Puffs' thing needs some serious exploration
we used to skip Miller lunchtime with 50p and buy 10 bags of Puffs !!

10 BAGS !!!

who still sells Puffs ? can i get some ?!!!

i miss puffs, but have had to make up for it by building crappy space cars with transformer snacks (spicy)

won't somebody please think of the children ?!!?

if we don't have puffs, then what do we have ?

Metalattakk
31-Oct-09, 04:01
'yawn' yer fair right Metal, away tae yer bed so ye can dream of an original post of your own !
:D

the whole 'Puffs' thing needs some serious exploration
we used to skip Miller lunchtime with 50p and buy 10 bags of Puffs !!

I mind them at tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag (but we didna feed the birds wae them!) and the teacher sold them to us in class before playtime.

if we don't have puffs, then what do we have ?

Anarchy.

No wait...

Ignominy.

No wait again...

Spangles and Tutti Fruttis. ;)

greenasiamcabbagelooking
31-Oct-09, 04:15
not forgetting Wham bars ......

Metalattakk
31-Oct-09, 04:22
You still get them. They make my teeth just loup, though.

Honestly, they taste just the same and look the same as they ever did - obviously they missed the EU E-number crackdown somehow!

lynne duncan
31-Oct-09, 14:51
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burton%27s_Foods

it was burtons who made them they also made fish and chipsbut i loved the sal and vinegar puffs mmmm!

smith2585
31-Oct-09, 15:15
got onto a website last night and it came up with a packet of cheese and onion puffs 10p a packet but wont let you buy them, thats just teasing lol

I WANT PUFFSSSSS!!!

shazzap
31-Oct-09, 19:40
Do you mean these.

http://www.sweetiebag.com/sweets-chocolates/Burton's-Potato-Puffs---Cheese-'n'-Onion-455.asp

smith2585
31-Oct-09, 19:50
Yesas thats the ones but when you select an amount it wont let you and the basket is still empty grrr

shazzap
31-Oct-09, 20:35
Yesas thats the ones but when you select an amount it wont let you and the basket is still empty grrr

Email or telephone the site.