PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving the org

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 22:29
I can't post anymore.I have a slight feeling that my piles can't take the pressure anymore.Its been a good(almost four years).Goodbye!!!

redeyedtreefrog
30-Oct-09, 22:42
Bye Cedric :(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 22:46
Bye redeyedtreefrog:cry::lol:

Invisible
30-Oct-09, 22:48
oh no! who's gonna create witty poetry?

good luck, bye cedric

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 22:52
oh no! who's gonna create witty poetry?

good luck, bye cedric

Invisible,I don't write poetry.I'm an Ayrshire Dittiest.:lol:If I was a poet,I wid know it(boom,boom)!!!:D

canuck
30-Oct-09, 22:55
I can't post anymore.I have a slight feeling that my piles can't take the pressure anymore.Its been a good(almost four years).Goodbye!!!

Now Cedric, what is all this nonsense?

After all these years you cannot give up now. Maybe you would feel better if we gathered again round Rheghead's fireplace and shared some of our glorious memories of the good old days. Mind you, I think we almost burned down his house last time when we all left without blowing out the candles, so perhaps we should explore another venue for our reminiscing.

Billy Boy
30-Oct-09, 22:59
Watch your piles lol, As the door hits your erse on the way oot :Razz :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
30-Oct-09, 22:59

Eh !!!! what planet you on you needing to take your tablets Ced old boy your starting to get delusional. :lol:

Go lie down in a darkened room......................

Or are you wanting to be told how much your loved ;)

(((((((((group hug))))))))) there now you feeling better ??? Changed your mind ? Who's hurt your feelings go on tell Alice and she'll go and punch their lights out. :Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:03
Now Cedric, what is all this nonsense?

After all these years you cannot give up now. Maybe you would feel better if we gathered again round Rheghead's fireplace and shared some of our glorious memories of the good old days. Mind you, I think we almost burned down his house last time when we all left without blowing out the candles, so perhaps we should explore another venue for our reminiscing.

But Rhegheads fireplace is more warming than its ever been.I just don't think I can post anymore.I just feel that this place has lost its way.A remember a day!!!:cry:

upolian
30-Oct-09, 23:03
pointless thread?

canuck
30-Oct-09, 23:04

Billy Boy - I haven't seen you for ages!

This thread of Cedric's has really stirred up something!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:08
Eh !!!! what planet you on you needing to take your tablets Ced old boy your starting to get delusional. :lol:

Go lie down in a darkened room......................

Or are you wanting to be told how much your loved ;)

(((((((((group hug))))))))) there now you feeling better ??? Changed your mind ? Who's hurt your feelings go on tell Alice and she'll go and punch their lights out. :Razz

But the only tablet I rely on oor Alice,is the auld Scottish recipe sugar and milk wi MAIR sugar.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:10

Billy Boy,ye know ma braggin wi ma farts.The auld bumhole has caught up wi me!!!!LOL

Alice in Blunderland
30-Oct-09, 23:10
But the only tablet I rely on oor Alice,is the auld Scottish recipe sugar and milk wi MAIR sugar.

Well go get some and stick a wee drop more sugar in it..............attention seeker sheeesh leaving indeed :roll:

You getting hacked off with the org then ??

canuck
30-Oct-09, 23:11

Oh good! I thought Alice worked magic with a cup of coffee, but if her tablets are potent enough to reverse that first post on this thread then she deserves many heaps of praise. Thanks gal. I hope the good feeling lasts for ever Cedric.

Billy Boy
30-Oct-09, 23:21
Billy Boy,ye know ma braggin wi ma farts.The auld bumhole has caught up wi me!!!!LOL

What you sayin lol, That your auld bum is now farting lump's :eek: [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:21
Well go get some and stick a wee drop more sugar in it..............attention seeker sheeesh leaving indeed :roll:

You getting hacked off with the org then ??

Yes I'm leaving,attention seeking,hmmmm,ye obviously don't know me.Hacked off with the org.Yes I think I need to go and visit a place that fully needs my potential such as meerkaat.com.Yep,I'm off to meerkaat.com!!!!oops I've used the wrong punctuation,oh man,I'm knackered now.Please be gentle.:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:22
pointless thread?

Yes:lol::lol:.......or is it?

Alice in Blunderland
30-Oct-09, 23:37
Yes I'm leaving,attention seeking,hmmmm,ye obviously don't know me.Hacked off with the org.Yes I think I need to go and visit a place that fully needs my potential such as meerkaat.com.Yep,I'm off to meerkaat.com!!!!oops I've used the wrong punctuation,oh man,I'm knackered now.Please be gentle.:lol:

oh your doomed doomed i say :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:39
What you sayin lol, That your auld bum is now farting lump's :eek: [lol]

Major lumps!!!I'm a Farthsbottom no more.Aye that will be right.LOL

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Oct-09, 23:43
oh your doomed doomed i say :lol:

Yep oor Alice doomed to find a place that will fulfill ma labtop moments.I'll have to wander the internet to find another place.I did find a place,but it had bigger Y-fronts than Big Daddy.:cry:Yer right I'm doomed,doomed as ye say.LOL

Invisible
30-Oct-09, 23:59
at least stay until sunday nights quiz hosted by me!! :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Oct-09, 00:06
at least stay until sunday nights quiz hosted by me!! :lol:

Right enough.Invisible watch out because ye know what,maybe......speak in a whispery voice....some folk might think this whole thread was for advertisement for your quiz.:lol:

Invisible
31-Oct-09, 00:11
is it a crime to plug the quiz? - 8.30pm on Sunday!:lol::lol:

enjoy meerkat.com

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Oct-09, 00:17
:lol::lol:Right,I'm off to bed.Invisible,I will catch ye on Sunday night at the quiz.

ciderally
Och stop all this now...and get to your bed..you will feel better in the morning...night night

Sporran
Oh Cedric, hold on pal, wait a wee minute
Seems like you've got a bee in yer bunnet!
Don't give up on the Org, just give it a rest
Popping in now and then for a visit is best

You know we'd miss your gaseous self
Don't put your Orger cards on the shelf
We all enjoy your poems so witty
To lose you now would be a great pity!

Gleber2
31-Oct-09, 02:14
What are you up to, flatulent one?

trinkie
31-Oct-09, 09:17
Dear Cedric he tells us he’s leaving the Org
Without him I feel ‘twould be but a morgue
He brightens the place up of that there’s no doubt
I enjoy all his poems, so his praise I will shout.

But why is he going I hear you all say
Could he not rest, come back one fine day
Ignore the Downside and take from the Up
And sip the Org from a half filled cup.

There’s plenty in there to please and delight
And amuse a person on a cold winter’s night
Consider again what you think you should do
Remember, there’s folk here who will sadly miss YOU.

Trinkie.....

Bazeye
31-Oct-09, 18:01
Invisible,I don't write poetry.I'm an Ayrshire Dittiest.:lol:If I was a poet,I wid know it(boom,boom)!!!:D
You're barred.

oldmarine
31-Oct-09, 18:32
Cedric: Sure hate to see you leave for the reason you have given. I had a problem 2 or 3 years ago with an individual who chose to personally attack me for my views or for whom I was. I had to put all of that behind me and move on. I would hope you could do the same.

PantsMAN
01-Nov-09, 12:38
pointless thread?

Well, this actually follows an age-old tradition where a poster states their intention to leave, then all his/her pals persuade them not to.

Then they appear to leave, lurk, and then come back!!

It's great. ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
01-Nov-09, 16:56
Well, this actually follows an age-old tradition where a poster states their intention to leave, then all his/her pals persuade them not to.

Then they appear to leave, lurk, and then come back!!

It's great. ;)

Wrong.I was showing that if ye write a thread,it can be about anything.:lol:

Invisible
01-Nov-09, 22:53
you'll have to stay now, the quiz rights legalities have cemented your place until next week.

sweetpea
01-Nov-09, 22:57

Mind the door doesn't hit your e**E Cedric;)

Green_not_greed
02-Nov-09, 13:19
Sorry to see you go Cedric. But before you do, have you tried sitting on an inner tube between you and the chair?