PDA

View Full Version : Song you sing at Karaoke

Invisible
30-Oct-09, 20:45
What song will you always sing at Karaoke?

Mines is Wonder of You by Elvis

Tilly Teckel
30-Oct-09, 23:40
Mamma Mia - ABBA - to my shame!!

Blast!
31-Oct-09, 02:52
I don't sing at karaoke, i'm merely there to have a laugh on a Sunday night at all the heroes who think they're the next Whitney Houston or Jon (am eh best, biy) Bon Jovi.

As they say down the line: "ye cannae beat it"

Kenneth
01-Nov-09, 18:02
I know all too well the horrors of karaoke, blaast....

if i hear bon jovi / meatloaf / elvis / creed / "I beg ur pardon i never promised you a rose garden" / the gambler

i will shoot everyone in the bar

Kevin Milkins
01-Nov-09, 19:44
I will sing King Of The Road, or Wonderwall,,,,,badly. :eek: I do enjoy karaoke though.

guitarzan
01-Nov-09, 20:15
I usually sing bon jovi / meatloaf / elvis / creed / "I beg ur pardon i never promised you a rose garden" / the gambler... you know, all the good stuff that gets everyone going.

Kenneth
03-Nov-09, 13:52
I'll kill you good!

The Pepsi Challenge
03-Nov-09, 13:58
Unfortunately am not a drunk, overweighted woman who thinks she can sing. If I was, however, it would have to be the One Minute Silence.

Invisible
03-Nov-09, 14:12
Unfortunately am not a drunk, overweighted woman who thinks she can sing. If I was, however, it would have to be the One Minute Silence.

neither am tpc, am just a good singer.

Olin
03-Nov-09, 15:55
Chef - Chocolate Salty Balls.....

Fo Sho

Or Spice Girls - Wannabe

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Nov-09, 21:14
Mustang Sally or sometimes Eight Days a Week.After the twelfth pint I'd even sing Celine Dion.:lol::lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Nov-09, 21:19

Yer not a drunk,overweighted woman?I've seen ye on you tube strutting yer stuff,ye are.Go on say ye are,go on,go on.My apologies Pepsi,I've just remembered I'm thinking of Michelle McManus[lol][lol]

Bazeye
04-Nov-09, 15:11
If done by one person Bohemian Rhapsody is quite entertaining.