PDA

View Full Version : some things never change

highland red
30-Oct-09, 20:14
I was on Youtube tonight and happened to watch a Top of The Pops clip of a group that I happened to be in a fashion shop with at the time ( my Mother being in charge of paying for my first "trendy gear), called The Four Pennies ( Juliet Number 1 UK) as they were were getting their gear. That was street cred then.

Sorry about going off topic there. I noticed that the footage of the audience didn't look dated! Apart from the "shades" these young men could be dancing today. What a funny old world:roll:

Blast!
31-Oct-09, 02:55
I was on Youtube tonight and happened to watch a Top of The Pops clip of a group that I happened to be in a fashion shop with at the time ( my Mother being in charge of paying for my first "trendy gear), called The Four Pennies ( Juliet Number 1 UK) as they were were getting their gear. That was street cred then.

Sorry about going off topic there. I noticed that the footage of the audience didn't look dated! Apart from the "shades" these young men could be dancing today. What a funny old world:roll:

I'm sorry, but if you make incomprehensible posts you're not going to get very many replies.

Put simply: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

innit