PDA

View Full Version : Accupuncture

Frith
30-Oct-09, 16:12
Does anyone know someone who does accupuncture up here?

riggerboy
30-Oct-09, 16:56
Does anyone know someone who does accupuncture up here?

am sure richard garage fixes punctures for a very reasonable price, if not try ctc

Lavenderblue2
30-Oct-09, 17:03
Sheila Finlayson the osteopath does this - she can be found at Bridgend Health Centre and The Bridges in Wick.

aidipi
30-Oct-09, 18:20
Miriam Sutherland I think she still works from what was the Dental Practice in Ormlie. Also why not ask your GP - you can self refer to the Dunbar if your Doctor agrees. They are excellent and it is free!

redeyedtreefrog
30-Oct-09, 20:06
Dont really feel like a debate but can't stand beign silent- Acupuncture doesn't work.

Frith
30-Oct-09, 20:18
Dont really feel like a debate but can't stand beign silent- Acupuncture doesn't work.

No need for debate, that's YOUR opinion

redeyedtreefrog
30-Oct-09, 22:32
No need for debate, that's YOUR opinion

ugh, i'm edging into debate mode...

Well i suppose it is opinion, but one backed up with actual evidence. Of which your viewpoint has none.

[sorry for hijacking a "nice" thread, but i just can't leave things like this alone!]

Frith
01-Nov-09, 14:32
ugh, i'm edging into debate mode...

Well i suppose it is opinion, but one backed up with actual evidence. Of which your viewpoint has none.

[sorry for hijacking a "nice" thread, but i just can't leave things like this alone!]

Clearly not, I don't need evidence to tell you have nothing better to do. Would you hijack a conversation in the street, and just start criticising people. If you would please feel free to carry on, if not then shut up.

lybsterlad
01-Nov-09, 15:57
cant remember ladys name but she does accupuncture and is really good her contact number is 07879844408